US$275
  • Beachfront
US$204
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$193
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$252
Hotwire.com
TripAdvisor
8,799 results
All reviewssea viewlovely hotelbirthday treatpublic areasone night stayenjoyable staycar parkingsea frontmy partnerbreakfast was excellentlovely rooma lovely stayconciergegb1doormanscaffoldinggrandeur
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great location- beach front and walking distance to the main sites

Staff at the front door were welcoming and helped me with getting my car parked, my luggage and assistance 5/5

The staff at reception were friendly also however there was great difficulty finding my business booking and retrieving payment. I have travelled widely with work and this is the first instance where I have encountered issues and made to wait/call around.

Whilst I waited around in the bar area I can see the grandness they were trying to generate with their decor. The staircase, piano etc was beautiful.

When I was finally able to go to my room, I was greeted by a spacious room which was tastefully decorated but it was also tired and worn around the edges (see images)

The bathroom had no heating and had cracked sink/tile (see images) Again, not up to the standard expected.

As I was quite tired I went for room service and again I wasn’t blown away by the food. It was nice but I expected more flavour from a 2 rosette kitchen.

The bed was comfortable however I was woken up a few times during the night as the floors creaked loudly from the room above which was a nuisance.

Breakfast was plentiful however I couldn’t find any salmon which is common in the majority of hotels.

Overall my expectation was higher but it’s a nice hotel which needs a bit more TLC to the inside of it.
This is an “above average” rating but not a “very good” hotel just yet 3.5/5

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The rooms windows were completely covered over and no one at the check in desk warned us about this. We did ask about this and we were offered other rooms but they were not as good. Why am I being asked to write 100 characters in this review...

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank UKSonya
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We dropped in here for a quick cocktail before dinner. The bar itself was beautiful, the staff attentive and a good selection of cocktails ( and not expensive!). Great view across the sea too. If we visit Brighton again we will stay here!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights with my daughter as we were visiting Brighton for a concert & shopping. The hotel was fabulous although currently clad in scaffolding, once you’re inside it still lives up to its ‘grand’ name. Check in was a breeze with the offer to phone me when the room was ready whilst they took care of my bags as I was very early. This meant that we were free to start our trip & explore Brighton immediately. The location of the hotel is wonderful, right on the seafront & just a stones throw from the very centre of town. Our room, when we returned, was fabulous, a deluxe sea view (although with the current scaffolding there was no view - we knew this when booking however) & it was huge with a fabulous bathroom with separate walk in shower. Very comfortable beds & spotlessly clean - what more can I say! Such a treat for my daughter & I to stay here.

Breakfast each morning was a buffet but of the highest quality. I’m gluten free & it was so refreshing to see a choice of breads without having to ask & feel like a nuisance. Mashed avocado on offer too - bliss!

We loved our stay at the Grand Hotel & all the staff were extremely friendly & made us feel very welcome. I hope that I can go back again soon.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

really nice staff friendly and helpful best in 25 years of going to conferences for the NUT. The breakfast was of really high quality. fresh and well cooked. the only negative was the swimming pool that used to be is no longer.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business