“Just what i needed”

Little Jasmine Therapies and Spa
Ranked #1 of 50 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
More attraction details
Owner description: One of Brighton and Hove's leading beauty and urban day spa. Good SPA Guide Regional Award nominee 2014 for Best Day Spa in the South East and Luxury Travel Guide Award Winner of Unique Day Spa for Brighton in 2018. We treat both women, men and couples in our 1 luxurious treatments rooms in an atmospheric space styled to combine aesthetics with simplicity. Little Jasmines' is all about therapy -massage therapy, skin therapy, nail therapy and even "escape-from-the-city" therapy. Each treatment is customized to address individual concerns and uses the most effective products and techniques. We are partnering with some of the best and most recognized brands of skin and beauty products to deliver high quality results to our clients needs. We have developed our own unique brand of massage which fuses various eastern and western techniques and styles delivering a balanced result between relaxation and energy replenishment.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Very easy to book, right in the centre of town. I was offered a herbal tea and then shown to very comfy room and had an amazing deep tissue massage. I'm not easy to work on as have a few injuries from sport and days past and so at the end of their day I must have been a tough job! it was AMAZING! i'm going back!

Kiri77, Manager at Little Jasmine Therapies and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Many thanks

in 14 reviews
"knots"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Dear Little Jasmine's Team!

When I first entered to this Day Spa in Hove my first impression was kind of "wellbeing"! Everything was clean and tidy, and the receptionist girl being very kind and polite as well.

Yes, I have truly enjoyed my massage indeed, even though it has been only 30 min. long. Althought it was painfull in the specifical points, at the most sensitive zones, yet usufull for sure...

Thus integrally there was a pleasant experience today in the Little Jasmine, I was extremely satisfied, so many thanks to my skillfull masseuze - once again ;)
I would highly reccommend this Spa...

Best regards,
Roland

Thank you for the detailed feedback!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Dear Little Jasmines,

Well where shall I start....

On arrival I was greeted by a very friendly receptionist who made me instantly feel at home with a herbal tea and slippers ( also impressed at her knowledge of the elemis products on sale and even gave me tips in how to use the elemis balm I already have which lead to me buying a product (I’ll be back for more when needed) she then led me to my room and couldn’t have been more helpful. After my sauna I was greeted by the lovely lady I knew as Noon. She was very professional and friendly and her massage was incredible! She certainly beat the last treatments I’ve recently had done in South Africa and New York I’d defiantly say it came in the top 3 of my massage experiences I’ve had across 8+ countries including here. My facial was blissful, the young lady was very friendly and I was very pleased with my results! And then lastly my manicure and pedicure which again was carried out by Noon. These were very enjoyable and I again I was very pleased with my final look. I spent 6 hours in the spa and all the ladies I met in that time were very nice and friendly and the customer service was extremely good. I would defiantly recommend your spa to my friends and will be visiting again in the near future.

Many thanks!

So glad to heart you had a great time

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I was extremely pleased and satisfied with my massage session today and I have been to hundreds of massages.
Mink is an amazing masseuse with a great knowledge on what she's doing. She could feel exactly where needs to be massaged and she was very attentive to check her strength on every new position. My pain threshold varies on different body part and it was very good she checks every time and she could tell when I tense up.
I've had deep tissue massages where I come home bruise and in pain. Mink managed to give me a strong deep tissue massage but I am home feeling quite pain free and relaxed.
I cannot praise her enough and really hope to see her again and again! My 30 minute session was definitely not enough! Will definitely book in very soon for Mink!
The overall experience from when I entered the shop until I left was thoroughly satisfying. Every member of staff was friendly and communicative.

Kiri77, Manager at Little Jasmine Therapies and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I had traveled down from Scotland most of the day before by car, plane and train in awful cold and snowy weather, which had left me with backache and lots of tension in my shoulders.
I was only in Brighton for a couple of days and came across this Spa by accident as I was walking along the street.
They had a notice saying sometimes walk in appointments were available. I went in and staff were really friendly and welcoming. I was lucky enough to get an appointment right away and the therapist I think was called Dani.
She took me upstairs to a beautifully decorated room and as it was bitter cold outside I was really pleased to discover the bed was heated and was lovely and cozy.
I chose the deep tissue head, back and shoulders massage and it was truly amazing.
Dani you are a star ! The massage was fantastic and my backache was gone and allowed me to enjoy the rest of my trip. Thank you so much xx

1  Thank Yvonne003

Thank you for taking the time to review us!