“Well worth visiting.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

It was Saturday evening and the restaurant filled up quite quickly. Fortunately, we had a table in a quieter spot. The staff were friendly, hard working & attentive, though there maybe should have been more to help out when the place really got busy. The food was excellent, and I’d particularly recommend the sea bass, which was delicious with accompanying very tasty boiled potatoes. Excellent choice of wine and other drinks. Definitely a fine restaurant to visit, but probably best to book in advance & select quiet area.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,530)

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Had a voucher from Groupon for two large pizzas for £ 7.00. Selection of 5 pizzas. They were pretty large. I had ham and mushroom and added pineapple (extra 50p), my daughter had pepperoni. Both were lovely. Service was fantastic, nothing to fault. We enjoyed a very nice bottle of prosecco with our lunch. Looking forward to going back to try a steak.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We had a groupon deal, two hamburgers and side dish, was really terrible. It was tasteless, dry and the mash potatoes was REALLY chunky and had no flavor to it. Afther a few bites we decided to eat somewhere else - we have never done that before...

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff, superb food, great portion size and cooked to perfection. Definitely will be visiting again

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Took my girlfriends family here one Friday night. Place wasn't very busy but I've always loved Aberdeen steak houses where ever iv been! Starters were ok however my steak was terrible and pepper sauce tasted very funny had to send it back like a couple next to us! The only meal that was ok was my girlfriends dad who had chicken which isn't hard to cook. Not anything like any other Aberdeen steak house I've been to as they are always excellent.