“Love it!”
Review of Greekatessen16

Greekatessen16
Ranked #58 of 92 Coffee & Tea in Brighton
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Description: We are located at the heart of Brighton , a remote street food truck on the plaza of Churchill Square Shopping Centre serving hot traditional Greek food. We serve the best Pitta Gyros souvlaki in Brighton alongside Greek traditional home made chips and fried Halloumi. During our morning trading, we serve hot spinach pies alongside our Greek traditional Coffees including Frappes.
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Love this place! We love our Greek holidays and always miss the Greek food when we’re back home. Their gyros/souvlaki are perfect and the taste takes you back to being in Greece.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Greek food is my favourite food, I enjoy it and it makes me happy.

Today I saw the food truck and I headed over, I ate the wrap, it was really nice.

Whilst in Greece me and my woman we are the Greek food, I liked the koftas I made on the bbq, I liked the side salads we had every time we ate out, lamb stamna was my favourite dish, baked haloumi closely followed.

This food truck took me back to Greece and I was happy.

I also like the film the three amigos starring Steve Martin, Chevy chase and Martin short.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Really delicious food but a bit overpriced compared to the amount of food.the chicken pitta tastes like heaven.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Ordered on Deliveroo, ordered the gluten free gyros and halloumi fries. Sadly, the food arrived cold despite it being less than a 5 minute journey for delivery, and the portions were tiny, with no gluten free wrap replacement. The meat itself had hard chunks in it and overall was very overpriced for the amount of food I got. Very disappointing and a waste of money. Will not be eating from here again.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

To be honest I picked this out of the options of street food as I’d just come back from holiday from Greece so Greek was still fresh on the mind, but is was definitely the best decision there! I had the pork Gyros pitta, and it was amazing! Such an authentic look and taste, with a local price. If you’re in the shopping area of Brighton I really do recommend this gyros here. Good job!