“Best greek food in town!”
Review of Yefsis of Greece

Yefsis of Greece
Ranked #189 of 1,315 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Description: Yefsis of Greece brings in Brighton the authentic flavours of Greek street food. Yeeros, Souvlaki and many more of your favourite flavours. We can cater for up to 40 seating customers and offer both take-away and delivery services throughout Brighton.
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

So I was told about this place through a friend who kept banging on at me that we need to go as she thought the food was incredible. After a week or so I decide we go for lunch... WOW the food is delicious!! So much flavour and the perfect amount of seasoning. When we went I had the pork soulvaki wrap that comes with chip in the wrap. You also order what sauce you’d like and I ordered tzatziki. So tasty!
Since then I’ve taken my boyfriend, family and other friends! Definitely would recommend.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Our daughters treated my husband for his birthday here on Friday evening and we loved it. The sharing platters are huge with delicious fresh salads and dips as part of the deal. The service was so friendly and welcoming that we felt like we were in Greece!

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Busy Greek place.. yummy food The Souvlaki was a true taste of Greece. ... the larger portions have a choice of dips. Vege options. Great value

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Got a takeaway delivered and it was delicious! Arrived in good time and there was loads of food. Would definitely order again. Thanks!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We dropped in for some street food after the football on Friday early evening. Great decision. Lovely freshly made souvlaki (pork + vegetarian). Service was very friendly and quick.

1  Thank Dermott M