“Simply tasty Greek food”
Review of Yefsis of Greece

Yefsis of Greece
Ranked #188 of 1,315 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Description: Yefsis of Greece brings in Brighton the authentic flavours of Greek street food. Yeeros, Souvlaki and many more of your favourite flavours. We can cater for up to 40 seating customers and offer both take-away and delivery services throughout Brighton.
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Busy Greek place.. yummy food The Souvlaki was a true taste of Greece. ... the larger portions have a choice of dips. Vege options. Great value

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Got a takeaway delivered and it was delicious! Arrived in good time and there was loads of food. Would definitely order again. Thanks!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We dropped in for some street food after the football on Friday early evening. Great decision. Lovely freshly made souvlaki (pork + vegetarian). Service was very friendly and quick.

1  Thank Dermott M
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

So just got back off holiday and fancied something exotic, and man I was happy to find these guys. So the sausage, best one I’ve ever had, like the thing was chro. So I thought surely the wrap couldn’t get better than the bad boy sausage, bang, chicken was moist like a nun around the pope, chips were cooked to literal perfection. The pitta was fully dank.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

I was on a mission to feed 25 hungry people in a work meeting with pizza but when I turned up, the pizza restaurant was closed for refurbishment!

Thinking quickly, I decided to instead order Greek mezze from Yefsis. The server advised 10 boxes would be sufficient but when I returned to work is soon became apparent that we had needed twice that number. Anyhow, everyone tucked in and agreed the food was good except, that is for the oyster mushrooms which were full of sand. Even so, we all agreed we would use Yefsis for our monthly meetings and order 20 boxes in future. That would be a £90 order for Yefsis.

I stopped by at Yefsis straight afterwards to compliment them on the food, explain that we had needed more of it and mention that the mushrooms were gritty and maybe they could refund us £4.50. The manager's busk response was that they can not wash mushrooms but only brush them. He then asked to see the mushrooms. When I explained that I could not have taken them away from hungry people who already didn't have enough to eat, he became defensive and told me he could normally only consider refunds if the food was returned. He grumpily handed me £4.50 without any apology for the sandy mushrooms or the inconvenience. As I left he once again reminded me that I should have returned the mushrooms.

What a silly man to imply I would bother complaining about nothing.

4  Thank ramber_man