Really nice and clean appartment that comfortably slept four. Great location with the centre of town only about 5 minutes walk away. Very friendly service from initial booking all the way through to the stay. I would definitely stay again and recommend to others looking for a break in Brighton.
The apartment was in a great picturesque location, just a short walk from the shopping centre and beach. It is a lower ground floor apartment but still has plenty of light thanks to the courtyard/patio area.
I stayed with five friends and all the rooms and bathrooms were very clean, however we did notice a few bugs flying around the second bedroom as well as a spider making an appearance. The sofas in the living room were very spacious and comfortable.
We didn't receive any phone signal in the apartment so the free Wi-Fi was great, the TVs in every room was a nice addition too.
There wasn't parking outside the apartment, however the road is quiet so we were able to off-load our luggage and park on a street nearby overnight for free.
Overall, a great place to stay in Brighton and I will definitely be returning next time.
100% one of the best places I've stayed in. Lovely little place, so beautiful and clean to the point were it looked brand new. Glasses and appliances to cook with all provided which was so helpful. There were also some games which added some extra fun to our stay. So close to the beach and town, literally a small walk. Beds were very comfy and loved that there was two ensuites. Already planning to book again soon for the summer!!
Loved the apartment, very spacious and well presented. It had a high chair and cot included and was perfect for our young family. It was a short stroll to the shops, beach etc. The service we received was second to none with the owner calling before our visit to check that he couldnt do anything to assist. Can't recommend this enough.
Saleha User Profile
We were 2 couples with a baby staying one night. I would give 4.5 stars if I could, though I feel 4 is a disservice to Paul and Emma, and the flat.
- Well finished
- Beds/Mattresses/Duvets are of the squishy, comfy variety. If you prefer a hard mattress (like my husband does) then you may not sleep comfortably
- Most basic provisions provided (milk, teabags) - Instructions on appliances around the flat, TV with satellite and well appointed living room
- Paul and Emma are super prompt with communication
- Towels were fluffy
- Areas was quiet
- The entry to the basement flat is dark, and could use a spruce/tidy up. It doesn't reflect what is behind the front door. As it is a basement flat, access is via a narrow, steep set of stairs
- While I wasn't expecting toiletries, hand soap would have been nice, as that's not often something people to think to travel with
- The route we chose to walk (while only 10 mins from the station) involved a bit of uphill walking. This was only a problem for us as we had a pram, luggage, and I'm pregnant, so maybe worth bearing in mind for those who are less mobile
As those are the only cons, I can't justify knocking a whole star off for those. In addition, a previous guest had broken the link to one of the double beds so they were set up as singles. We had purchased a film and were offered it gratis for the inconvenience, which was a lovely gesture. Will definitely return to Celebrity Apartments when we next come to Brighton!