All reviews superior room full english great guest house breakfast room veggie sausages lovely guesthouse brighton wheel top floor parking permit bed was very comfortable long weekend sunday night definitely stay here again fantastic location great weekend bars and restaurants both mornings
Reviewed 26 March 2011

This is my second stay at Grand Pier and I had another enjoyable stay, especially now there is a fish spa! I have heard so much about these new spas, where the fish eat the dead skin off your feet that I was keen to experience this. Well I was very impressed. Although it felt quite ticklish at first it was a pleasant if an unusual experience. My feet felt smooth and clean, better than when you have a pedicure. Not bad £15 for 20mins. Also it provided me with the cheapest parking 24 hours for £8. Most hotel parking in Brighton is double this!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2011

I had a lovely weekend here with my partner.This place is in a great location, near all shops and bars etc. very clean and very comfortable beds. The manager was very welcoming and friendly and the breakfast is amazing. Great value for money, we will definately stay here everytime we visit brighton.

thank you.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2011

A really nice, well kept guest house. Room was fairly small but was clean and well equipped. Service was great and breakfast was excellent. Will be staying again but will book superior room next time. Overall we had a pleasant stay and it was excellent value for money. Well recommended.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 9 March 2011

I reviewed this guest house on trip advisor before i went and i am so glad we chose the Grand Pier. Matt our host was nothing short of fabulous, he cooks a mean breakfast, we had a choice of full english or any combination of anything else we wanted. He was informative, reccommended a couple of great restaurants to us. The room we stayed in was compact but very servicable and we were offered a larger room up the stairs if we had wanted it (the ground floor suited us better) Exceptionally clean shower/bathroom (which is very important). Close to all the ameneties, a short walk to the lanes and the beach.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2011

My sister booked this Guest House for a weekend away for us and our friends. We spoke to the hotel on numerous occasions and they didnt even seem to know what day it was, never mind if our reservation had been confirmed. We finally received a confirmation by email a month ago after we made lots of emails and phone calls.

We then received a phone call at the last minute, from the manager. He said that he was cancelling our reservation because it is their policy to only book two night stays rather than the one night we booked for two of our friends.

I would never book the guest house ever again, they cannot be trusted at all. Their customer service is the worst I have ever experienced.

The staff and the manger were extremely rude - extremely unprofessional!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends