“Mrs”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
MarieP284...
“Mrs”
Reviewed 11 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We were very pleased to have stayed in a beautiful clean and comfortable house with family and friends would definately recommend this beautiful home

Rachel W
“Amazing, Amazing House!”
Reviewed 28 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We stayed here for my sisters hen and this house is beautiful. The pictures really don't do justice to how big and lovely it is. Has a lovely outdoor sitting area which I don't think you can see in the pictures. Was perfect as we had lovely weather and we could all enjoy outside. It's very spacious and immaculate. Communication with the owners was excellent and were very kind to let us decorate for the hen. They even had filled up on soap and toilet roll for us. The house was only 10 mins away from Brighton and came with plenty of parking.

We all had fantastic time and highly recommend this place! Would love to go back.

Hannah A
“Beautiful house- everything we needed!”
Reviewed 19 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for a hen do. The house was perfect for what we needed - a large lounge area with lots of seating, dining area with enough seats for us all to eat dinner together, beautiful large kitchen, a couple of bathrooms and plenty of bedrooms.The pictures don't do it justice- it is immaculate. There is also plenty of parking - we comfortably got 4 cars on the drive but you could probably get a 5th small car on. It's only 10 minutes away from Brighton. The owners are really helpful and made the whole experience hassle free. I would definitely recommend staying here and would not hesitate to return if I'm looking to say in the area again.

Management Response
20 Mar 2017
It was a pleasure to have you, thank you for looking after the house so well. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.
BrightonK...
“30th birthday stay...”
Reviewed 12 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Firstly I was so pleased with the price of this property compared to similar houses. The photos don't do it justice. Was lovely and spacious, and was a perfect place for my friends from out of town to all stay on my birthday.
Communication with the owners was great. A slight problem with the lights was resolved quickly.
Garden had a huge patio with seating, which would be prefect in the summer (not sure if you can see that in the photos)
The place was stocked with plenty of soap, loo rolls, and hand towels. Cups and glasses. You need to bring your own large towel and shower products.

All in all, my friends and I had a lovely stay.
Would very much recommend to large groups or families.

Management Response
15 Mar 2017
Hello Karen,
Thank you for lovely review, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.
Kind regards
Michelle
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing