All reviewscontinental breakfast was includedwould stay againsea frontfresh fruittea and coffee making facilitiesstayed here for one nightfantastic locationbrighton centrelovely roombed was very comfortableregencynightlife
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Broken sink basin, noisy fan, TV not working, make-shift power sockets. The staff were friendly and tried to be helpful. Very poor facilities in a basement room for which I paid £1500 for a 5 night stay. I would of course never stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2017

We booked this hotel on the day of our stay with a great late deal offer. The owner was very helpful with the parking in the Regency Square, due to enforcement workers.
The car park from 6.00pm to 11.00 am the following day was £11.This is cheap compared to other places in Brighton to park.

The hotel has character, my wife and me was in room 15 on the floor.You can see that the building is old with the high ceilings and the shutters for the windows with curtains.
The room was big and spacious.
Refreshments for hot drinks available
Nice size TV on the wall.
Plenty of cupboards and a wardrobe for your clothes

Bath was big with Sachets of Bath/Shower Get
Lovely clean Towells

Only negatives l found that the toilet was too close to the bath and for a person of my size was a bit of a struggle

Also as its near the end of the season a bit of TLC is needed for 2018.
But overall was happy with our stay and would consider returning to this hotel when next in Brighton

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2017

This is a 2 star hotel very close to the sea front. I was nearly put off reading some of the reviews and nearly paid twice as much for hotel around the corner. We were based on ground floor so cant comment re stairs. Friendly staff, nice clean room, good bed, good sound insulation. Curtains and pull to slats meant nice and dark at night. They didn't serve steak at breakfast (as some seem to want) but it was more then adequate. Lots of coffee/tea milk in room. Nice shower etc . This was a very nice stay and will be back if we go to Brighton again. Its near 360 eye and 45 mins walk to marina or you can catch nos 7 bus.

Room Tip: bottom floor might be best
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We went to the Queensbury in the summer holidays. We stayed for 2 nights. The rooms were nice and the bath rooms were super nice! On the first morning we went down for breakfast and it wasn't that exciting. Ham,cheese,toast and crossaunt were the only things there

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank dan45191
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed in the single room which was small however it was cosy small. The mattress on the bed was a bit lumpy and uncomfortable so I had to sleep on top of the duvet. Continental breakfast was great lovely seeded bread for the toast. Value for money I thought was good as I used it solely as a base so I could go and explore Brighton. The owner told me about the best cafe in Sussex called Billy's and boy he wasn't wrong there. I would definitely go back however maybe not to the single room...
oh sorry the location is absolutely brilliant close to the sea and shops couldn't fault that at all.

Dean Hopper