“Awesome mix kebab”
Review of Fins & Grill

Fins & Grill
Ranked #617 of 1,313 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: Fins and Grill, eat in, takeaway and delivery in Carden Avenue - Brighton. Fantastic and tasteful grill variations with different kind of meats. Delicious fresh fish, batter light and crispy. We select the best ingredients from strictly selected suppliers to achieve & provide the best quality food.
Reviewed 18 April 2018

A kebab / fish'n'chip joint like no other - highly recommended. Prompt delivery and decent value for proper quality - a million miles from your typical grease factory.

1  Thank Linus T

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I am so happy this place is just around the corner from our new house! Been there several times already and really must try something different next time but honestly the chicken kebab is outstanding.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Really nice chips and the Kebab was amazing. I’ve eaten a lot of Kebabs but this one tasted like actual food! That is it wasn’t pure grease and the meat seemed to be very good as well as what came with it.

Not the cheapest of places but you pay for quality and you can taste that it’s better than other options.

Highly recommend this place!

1  Thank RickyUK84
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Fins & Grill has replaced a popular (well, it was with me) chippie in north Brighton, and I have to say that the fish and chips is among the best in the city. I can honestly say I have never been disappointed by the quality or value for money. Large cod really is large, and the 'small' portions of chips are easily enough for two. I've also tried the seftalia (Greek sausages) but I wasn't so keen on them. Perhaps they suffered by comparison with those at Kouzina in the Open Market, which is one of my favourite Brighton eateries. But friends who have had their kebabs say they are excellent too.

Another plus is location. Parking is easy and there's a small Sainsbury's next door in case you need any accompanying dishes for the excellent fish and chips.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We searched online for great fish & chips and stumbled on this takeaway, we purchased cod & chips for 4 and were very impressed would go as far to say best fish & chips we have ever had & would highly recommend this takeaway

1  Thank Sarah W