“Great find!”

KORI
Ranked #63 of 838 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Price range: US$9 - US$40
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

The food was excellent and very affordable. It is an understated restaurant but the food is the star of the show. I asked for recommendations and was recommended the bulgogi and the marinated chicken - both were excellent. The vegetable curry is certainly worth a try too.

Bournemouth lacks great independent restaurants so hopefully Kori can fill that gap.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Went into Kori after a recommendation from a Korean friend, who swore that this place was the most authentic place to eat in Bournemouth for Korean food. They were right, this has now become my favourite place to eat, not just in that category! Excellent menu choice, great service and a reasonable price - perfect.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was so nice.
The taste and service was good enough to go once again.
And the atmsphere was cool as well.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I am very glad that our first foray into Korean food was here. The staff were incredibly attentive without being intrusive, taking the time to understand our tastes before making recommendations. Food was very prompt and (assuming because it was quiet because we were eating early) the chef came out and explained more about the dishes that had just been served. There was real pride and enthusiasm with what he was saying which really made us feel special. We very much enjoyed everything presented and felt it was good value for money. We look forward to returning. Thank you KORI!

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

This was my first time eating Korean food and I loved it. The owners of the restaurant were very friendly, and even told us some more about Korean food. We felt very welcome. Quick service, the dishes were served steaming hot and were really tasty. I think since I won’t be in Bournemouth long, I’ll come back tomorrow to try some more!