“Wow ”

Price range: US$4 - US$7
Description: Serve breakfast &lunch
Description: Serve breakfast &lunch
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

As others say , don’t judge from the outside , food amazing ,best fry up I’ve had for a long time , everyone eat all there meals , decent quality food , would recommend salte potato’s , sausages are small but really tasty , staff super nice , even tho we are outsiders you are treated like family , I wish this was my local cafe , and they don’t rip you off either , for four of us it came to £20 and I have added pictures of there menu so you can see prices , we was lucky to arrive their at 9 o’clock as by 10 o’clock it was rammed (which is always a good sign too) only thing is you do leave smelling of grease and fat (funny enough ,breakfast wasn’t greasy even the egg was cooked in water) but well worth it , and if ever in area again , will definetly be back ,
Also there is off road parking , all for an hour only but that is plenty of time

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We went to the English Rose Cafe after reading all the good reports on TA. It is very good indeed. Do not be put off by the tatty exterior. Inside you will find good hearty food and hearts of gold. We had the English Breakfast and it was very good indeed. The eggs were free range, the bacon excellent, a fresh tomato, real sauté potato (not the horrid plastic stuff you get in most places) it was great. All washed down with a proper lovely cup of tea. The young lady who was serving is an absolute gem. She greeted the constant stream of mainly elderly customers with their names and great cheeriness. They were all tucking into roast dinners and their food looked very good too, with properly cooked vegetables, not soggy at all, nice roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings to top it all off! All this is for a very reasonable price. My conclusion is - honest tucker, at a great price, cheerfully served.

1  Thank Coolkoala
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Having been disappointed with the hotel breakfast we went in search of something else and what a hidden gem!! Not much to look at from outside (in fact we missed it 3times) but inside we were given a lovely warm welcome and the food was delicious!! Only slight issue was the lack of ventilation - so we smelt of fried breakfast for the rest of the day!! Otherwise fabulous!!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

As someone who enjoys a good breakfast, this cafe is the tops.

Closed while on a well deserved break ☀️
I missed them, as I struggled to find a cafe that delivers friendly staff that are very accommodating, a relaxed atmosphere, or a breakfast as good as or as affordable as, the English rose
Believe me I looked and although one came close, they could not be beaten.
Well done and glad your back.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

This is a very cute little place with the best breakfast I've ever had. It was clean and tidy and they were able to accommodate a group of around 10 of us without notice. No fuss, just made room and served great breakfast. This was a while back but we're in Bournemouth for another stag soon so I'll try and make time to visit.

1  Thank rajdsingh