US$171
US$150
  • Restaurant
The Suncliff Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$314
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
US$284
Durley Grange Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$112
  • Pool
Royal Exeter Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$115
1,405 results
All reviewssea viewsister hotelon arrivallovely hoteloutdoor poolsea frontvisited this hotelevening mealpleasant stayafternoon teaair showrestaurant staffleisure facilitiesfamily roomtown centrelovely roomcouple of nights
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Had a very nice time at this hotel. Good location for walks and the service was excellent. All the staff are happy to help. Lovely terrace weather permitting. On site parking is chargeable per night and payable on arrival.

1  Thank jacinta a
Paul C, General Manager at Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear jacinta a,

Thank you for posting a review on Hallmark East Cliff Hotel, I'm pleased that you had a nice time staying with us and you was able to go on nice walks. We hope to see you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

From the moment we arrived the staff went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. They made us feel extremely welcome and we enjoyed our stay greatly. We would definitely recommend the East Cliff and the Carlton Hallmark hotels at Bournemouth. We are already thinking about returning again next year.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear PhillipFrampton,

Thank you for posting a lovely review on Hallmark East Cliff Hotel, I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and the staff went out of their way for you as our guests. We hope you return with us next year.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

My friend came to visit me for some days and I just wanted to make her try a good English breakfast. I didn,t know where to go. So we went for a walk and as we were passing by East Cliff Hotel I remembered that someone told me about this hotel. We were very hungry and we just decided to go and give it a try. And that was great!!! Very organized and clean buffet. A huge selection of continental and cooked breakfast, everything hot and nice as it has to be.
Very welcoming staff, in special our waiter Pablo, who was checking on us if we were enjoying it and yet, everything was wonderful.
No doubt I would recommend it to anybody.

Good job guys!!

Dear alejandro s,

Thank you for posting a review on Hallmark East Cliff Hotel, I'm pleased that you and your friend decided to try our Hotel for a good English breakfast and you wasn't disappointed in the food or in the service you received from Pablo. We hope you come you visit us again for another English Breakfast or even Lunch.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

On arrival we were greeted by friendly, courteous and helpful staff.
On getting into our room, the lights didn't appear to be working, so I went back down to the Reception Desk and Nathan Mizzen the Hotel Manager insisted on coming up to the room with me to make sure that all was well.
It was Pilot Error on my part. It helps if you put the Room Access Card (that I mistook for the room heating thermostat) in the holder and Voila - we had lights and I had a bright red glowing face.
The room was superb. Spotlessly clean and a lovely size too. Really pleased with it. Over the whole weekend we were looked after by all the staff, like Royalty. We noticed that all the guests we saw and spoke with were receiving the same treatment.
There was a great choice of breakfast fare and the staff in the restaurant were very friendly and attentive. Nathan was couldn't have been more helpful as were all the staff.

We were attending a 3 day Convention at the BIC on 4/5/6 August and as soon as we have the dates for the Convention next year we will be booking the Hallmark East Cliff again for a certainty. We can't speak too highly of the whole long weekend stay - Thursday to Sunday. As Arnie said : I'll be back. Most definitely.

Dear stuartward1950,

Thank you for posting a lovely positive review, I'm pleased that my Deputy Nathan was on hand to assist you and that all the staff you came into contact with were pleasant and helpful as this is the sort of feedback we want from our guests.
I hope the conference went well for you and we hope you return with us as a leisure guest rather than on business.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We stayed here for a weekend getaway as part of a buyagift package. We were allocated a double room, with a sea side view (it was lovely!). The room itself was nice, cosy bed, but some parts did feel a little unclean.
The staff were very helpful, nice bar and the food was delicious. The restaurant manager was always checking everything was OK, five stars! We ate in the sister hotel 'the Carlton' restaurant for our dinner, and then at the east cliff for breakfast.
I would recommend this hotel to others travelling to Bournemouth, an overall 4* experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view newer room!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear mbeeo,

Thank you for posting a review on Hallmark East Cliff Hotel, pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and the room was nice for you. I will pass on your comments to both the East Cliff and the Carlton Chefs regarding the breakfast and the evening meal you had.
We hope you will return with us in the near future.