We booked a short family break and stopped in the apartments attached to the hotel. The apartments themselves look tired and rather drab from the outside however, the interiors are much much better with plenty of space and facilities for a family of four. The hotel is in a great location for the blue flag beaches at Alum Chine and Sandbanks. Also ideally placed for trips into Westbourne, Poole and Bournemouth.
We found it a very family friendly hotel with helpful and welcoming staff and activities for all ages and would definitely stop there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good value hotel in Bournemouth which is renowned for its warm service and excellent food in spectacular surroundings – perfect for holidays in Bournemouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel And Holiday Apartments
- Riviera Hotel Bournemouth
- Riviera Hotel Holiday Apartments