“Great food option during lockdown”
Review of Tai Son Barbecue

Tai Son Barbecue
Ranked #449 of 789 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Description: At TAI SON we offer Macanese style barbecue food. Expertise in barbecue food makes our Macau store stay one of the most popular restaurants for the last 20 years. Eager to share with you the unique taste of our secret recipe, we highly recommend Chicken wings, Pork ribs and Grilled fish which are our best selling dishes.
Reviewed 26 November 2020

Lockdown for a month staying at home absolutely drove me crazy. I'm happy that I found this restaurant online and ordered chicken thigh and chicken wing meals. The taste is so good, I must definitely order it again! I saw their new updates online, with food delivery services available. It's a perfect option to enjoy delicious food at home.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank BorisDS
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed 8 November 2020

Great quality food with a cheap price. I love the food ordering online which is really quick. Once I arrived the restaurant the food is ready to go! Last time I went there was a facebook promotion by "liking" there page for a FREE chicken thigh. They cook the food right away after placing an order, so I really recommend you order online before heading to the restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank Samantha_ss9
taisonb230, Owner at Tai Son Barbecue, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2020

thanks for your support!