Lovely old fashioned hotel with enormous public rooms and very centrally situated. Literally yards from the beach and shops and exudes a hint of times past. Very comfortable and the food was excellent. Only drawback is the parking - very little and what they have is very expensive. Plenty of 24 hour car parks within 2 minutes walk at a third of the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Hotel in turreted building located on 3-acre cliff-edge garden, with views over bay & Purbeck Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Royal Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth