2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$54
View deal
Trip.comUS$70
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
2,132 results
All reviews car park air con meal deal street parking parking space limited parking town centre minute walk family room per day excellent stay night's sleep west cliff comfy bed evening meal inns pi
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What you would expect, meets standard expectations. Clean and fresh bedding/linen. Clean bathroom. Basic but good amenities. Short walk into town/beach. Only thing car park rather small so did not get space, local larking nearby available

Room tip: There is some parking, not lots. Some other street parking available
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

At first I thought it was just the one stray hair, but whenever I got more into the bed I kept finding more random hair and this definitely wasn’t mine. Gross.
The shower towel supplied had brown stains all over. I could not tell how fresh these stains were. I had to go down to reception at 2AM, to ask for a new one and was met by an unpleasant chap, although he did oblige and produce a new towel upon my request. But could not give an explanation, apology, or any care into the towel in my room. Maybe this is a standard thing as he didn’t even bat an eye lid or offer more than a grunt for an apology.

Next day, I get up late (after 12 noon) and take my time to shower and get ready for my day. I left hotel at around 14:30, and stopped at the front desk to ask them if they can maybe clean the room. I explained about the hair, the towel, general cleanliness. The concierge wasn’t having any of it.
He said it’s too late cleaning has finished.
I explained I arrived late at night so not being able to ask earlier, and that the room was never clean to begin with.
He told me that he could not take any complaints as that is what the manager does, but end of the day, room was not being cleaned. Not one shred of shock regarding the room situation, not one apology, or one shred of decency.

I am not impressed with this hotel, and won’t be staying at this chain in a rush any time soon.

On the positive side, they did have air conditioning.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Whitbread Hotels and Restaurants, Other at Premier Inn Bournemouth Westbourne hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi,

Thank you for your review.

We’re very sorry that you were left disappointed by the cleanliness standards in your room on arrival. This certainly isn't the experience we would expect for you.

The safety and wellbeing of our guests and teams has always been incredibly important to us and everyone in our hotels should rightly expect a safe, clean and protected environment. The Coronavirus crisis has brought this into sharp focus, which is why we have launched a new rigorous, daily cleaning regime across all our hotels. We apologise you found your room to not be up to the high standard we would expect.

We have ensured this feedback has been logged to the Hotel Management team so that they can look into these issues with our Housekeeping teams to prevent this experience from being repeated again in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and we hope we can welcome you for a more enjoyable stay in the future.

Kind regards,

James

Reviewed 14 September 2021

The cleanliness of the hotel was exceptionally poor.
The bath was so dirty it was repulsive to stand and shower in it.
The room next door smoked cannabis which could be strongly smelt through the wall.
The people in the room above stomped across their floor from 3am - 5am in the morning.
Staff were made aware of the issues. However, they weren't at all concerned and refused to change the room or provide a refund so that other accommodation could be booked.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Whitbread Hotels and Restaurants, Other at Premier Inn Bournemouth Westbourne hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2021

Hello,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us recently.

We’re very sorry that you were left disappointed by the cleanliness standards in your room on arrival as well as problems with noise from other guests during the night. This certainly isn't the experience we would expect for our guests.

We have ensured this feedback has been logged to the Hotel Management team so that they can look into these issues with our Housekeeping and Reception teams to prevent this experience from being repeated again in the future.

Kind regards,

Lauren

Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

Clean room with nice shower Room 228. Staff nice enough over worked and busy.Unfortunately because they are busy.Telephone not being answered.And not responding to email.Not staffs fault.Not helpful for guest.Had one evening meal and breakfast once.Not that appealing.The location even on the main Poole road.Buses not excellent did feel a little isolated.Hill going down to Bournemouth and up be warned if your mobility is not so good.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank martinj0hnb
Reviewed 4 September 2021

Good location. Can walk to the beach around 15/20mins. Building work next door was loud and hotel got noisier during our stay. Car park wasn’t great. Couldn’t find parking if you’d gone out in the evening. Extra bed was hard.

Date of stay: August 2021