We have just come back from a weekend in Torquay staying in a suite at the Meadfoot Bay.
I chose this hotel because of the reviews on trip advisor and it certainly lived up to and surpassed expectations. The family who run it were very friendly and welcoming, nothing was too much trouble. Beautifully presented and immaculate hotel in an easy to find great location. The room was fabulous, with spotless attention to detail. The breakfast was second to none with so much choice.
If you're going to Torquay i would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadfoot Bay is a 5* award-winning family run Bed & Breakfast situated in the stunning conservation area of Meadfoot, just a stroll from Meadfoot Beach and a short walk from Torquay harbour. There is a large selection of different room types available including our Classic Rooms, Premier Rooms, Deluxe Rooms and our 3 gorgeous Suites. We have just won the AA Breakfast Award for our breakfast which is prepared using all local produce and everything cooked to order to guarantee freshness. After 9 years constant refurbishment and hard work The Meadfoot Bay has been awarded the Highly Commended Award by The AA. As a result we have proudly achieved a place in the top 10% of our 5 star guest accommodation rating. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you to The Meadfoot Bay in the near future. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Meadfoot Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Meadfoot Bay Hotel Torquay
- Meadfoot Bay Torquay
- Meadfoot Bay Hotel Torquay
- The Meadfoot Bay Torquay, Devon