All reviews sea view silver service sister hotel sunday lunch bit dated the general manager course dinner family room waiting staff coach party first class double room plenty of choice short break sea front full english breakfast town centre
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful sea view from my room! I had a lovely visit to Torbay and Livermead Cliff has an excellent position. A few things why I didn’t score a five. Beware breakfast portions are on the small side, tables busy being set for lunch when tables needed resetting for more breakfast occupancy and things then not fully set, no paper first morning. A lovely refurbished room but would benefit from a lovely light wood dressing table rather than the covered up presumably former sink unit.. I guess the room used to be part of a flat... however overall I really enjoyed it and you can’t beat the view! I would still recommend as a place to go.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful staff and pleased to see that it was dog friendly, beautiful views and beach and I'd definitely stay again although the room was a tad on the small side and very hot, we had to have the windows open all night and got woke in the early hours by kitchen staff talking in the doorway below, loved the old fashioned lift, breakfast was very confusing for the hard working waiters maybe they should be allocated certain tables as at least five staff approached to ask the same question, not impressed with the way the young blonde catering supervisor spoke to the kitchen staff her voice was heard by the diners and if she'd spoke to me like that I would have walked out,

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay at the livermead cliff hotel, we got married whilst we were there and had a small buffet, the staff couldn’t have been more helpful and friendly throughout our stay, would definitely stay there again .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018

From moment arrived, felt welcomed by staff. Good rooms, nicely furnished, fantastic views, fantastic food and excellent service. All resulted in a great stay. I think you expect a good standard if you stay at a best western and the result of all these things made a really nice break. Was a nice atmosphere and would highly recommend. Resturant excellent.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Catherine M
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Do call in for a coffee and some of their wonderful shortbread, and the best views of Torbay, from their lounge. It is a very relaxed place for meeting up with friends, my friends and I meet up there often, and there is plenty of parking.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends