“Dissapointing”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Looked inviting in converted ex Lloyds bank building. Subdued lighting gave nice ambience but was do subdued it was difficult to read menu. Staff pleasant and helpful. Main course delivered cold. Rectified quickly but should not happen.Toilets up steep staircase and none of the 3 in the ladies would flush. Could have all been so much better

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On hols in Torquay and with the PREZZO APP we got a decent discount. The restaurant is lovely very centrally located. Decent service and lovely food. The sides are expensive (salad £4) but they have to make the money somewhere. Would visit again.

1  Thank potters21
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

we came back this weekend just for a very quick dinner, ordered carbonara - one was full of watery sauce and one was bone dry, one had no season and mine was just full of huge bits of chunky herbs which left a bitter taste with the pasta, HOWEVER, we gave criticism to the waitress who took our un finished bowls away just for feedback and we were impressed by the attitude of what I assume was the manager, came to our table straight away to get more info etc and as bad as we felt having to have “ the moan” , I couldn’t not say anything because I really didn’t enjoy mine or eat half of it, we went on to have some yummy deserts and as I say the overall attitude was positive and polite. Good customer service these days alone has to earn stars. We will try again on a quieter evening perhaps.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

My second visit to Prezzo Torquay as the first experience was so good I decided to visit again. I was not disappointed!!

Both visits were for lunch, first occasion starter of calamari and a spicy prawn and basil pesto main. Both cooked to perfection and the chef was kind enough to pep the heat up in my main. Second occasion was for a quick salad lunch, again the chicken, bacon and avocado salad was excellent.

Service - superb, I can highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I Decided 2 Treat My Friend Richard To Lunch In This Restaurant With Meerkat Meals We Both Decided Starter & Main I Had The Calamari Richard Had The Meatballs 2 Start 4 Mains I Had The Goat's Cheese & Pepper Pizza Richard Had The Beef Shin Bolognese We Had Peroni 2 Drink It Wasn't Very Busy I Thoroughly Enjoyed What I Had & Will Return