All reviews stayed here full english breakfast sea front nice breakfast phone charger within walking distance friendly owners city centre plymouth hoe spent one night excellent hosts excellent room room was clean tea and coffee making facilities would definitely stay here again bottled water other guests
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Great location. Greeting by Elaine, who showed me around. Very comfortable beds. Loved the shower in my room. Breakfast was great loads of choice and cook as ordered. I didnt want to leave. Will be staying there again very soon. Parking for £3.00 all day very good
Julie makes a mean coffee

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2016

I'm not sure who details this as family friendly - if its trip advisor then they need to change the description. Whilst looking for family friendly rooms I came across this at a very good price, however when you look closely at the Hotel information its not suitable for families. As I don't appear to be able to contact trip advisor in any other way, I have used this medium.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed after sailing to Plymouth just for one night,really warm welcome which was very much needed after a long journey.Really comfortable room with great facilities - tea/coffee,tv,towels - and spotlessly clean.Friendly and helpful staff.Breakfast was great too and made fresh to order. It's also right near the hoe which has some of the most beautiful views! All in all,I was one very happy customer!Thank you!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Lovely "at home" decoration.
Very comfortable beds. Tea and coffee available in the bedroom.
Breakfast is lovely, loads of choice and cook as ordered !
Elaine is very nice and helped us get around Plymouth without getting lost.
Lovely, professional and cosy place to stay

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2016

I stayed for one night in Plymouth. Elaine was away, but the other lady was extremely helpful and even lent me a charger for my mobile phone ! I had a single room with ensuite, which was very cosy , clean and had everything I needed. The guest house was really quiet and the bed very comfy. The breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business