“Nice choice”
Review of Sundaes Gelato

Sundaes Gelato
Ranked #8 of 11 Dessert in Plymouth
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Popped into here as a treat for grandkids. Plenty of choice and so many ways to eat them whether pancake, bowl or waffle.
Good price too

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Nearly £6.00 for the smallest saddest piece of cheesecake that was almost gone off (clearly had been sat for some time) The waffle and sundae were tasty but nothing spectacular considering the enormous price tag. We were expecting something a little special but wish we had gone to the supermarket instead as we paid nearly £25 for three mediocre desserts.

1  Thank zaazaaraa
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I am extremely disappointed with the service I received this evening. I had my order put through the till incorrectly meaning I got the wrong products on both desserts. I ordered one NUTELLA COOKIE WAFFLE swapping the banana for strawberry and one VELVET CREPE. I receive a Nutella cookie waffle with strawberry ice cream and banana and a white chocolate crepe. I understand when a company our busy mistakes can happen. I walked to the counter to talk to a staff member and was greeted by a blonde lady who was very angry/frustrated. Working in customer serivce, I feel it's inappropriate to treat customers with a rude, blunt manner and throwing crepes and waffles around because they are incorrect. I do not spend £10 on desserts for both to be wrong. I was then forgotten about and no waffle arrived. After waiting 50 minutes since ordering at the till, I went back to the counter to then be told she will make it now. This wouldn't be as bad if it was made when I made the complaint. She then brought me a crepe with strawberries and chocolate. No cookie or waffle in sight. When I took this back up to the counter I was told this is what I ordered yet I got a waffle the first time and I didn't order what I stated. think I know what I ordered so for the blonde lady to argue with me wasn't the best thing. I finally received the correct waffle however, no apologies from any staff. This was awful customer service and I have never had such a problem before. Good waffle but not when it takes 50 minutes and an angry blonde staff member!

2  Thank amberfs99
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Called with my sister as it was a very hot day and near out bus stop and tried one ice cream each. I had blackberry and she had the lemon meringue. She enjoyed hers but said she had had a tangier one elsewhere, my blackberry was nice not had that flavour before. But felt with so many to choose from it was not best quality. But very nice on a very hot day. May call again

1  Thank wendygp
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Lovely treat on a hot afternoon. Had a strawberry sundae. Must admit it was bigger than expected but absolutely delicious & reasonably priced.