“Amazing meal and lovely service”
Review of Grecian Taverna

Grecian Taverna
Ranked #128 of 801 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$20 - US$31
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Absolutely stunning meal at The Grecian Taverna. I love Greek food and haven’t ever found anywhere that serves such great food. I had moussaka which was beautiful and my husband had steak au Poive, the sauce was incredible!! Dinner came with Greek salad, rice, potatoes and veg. You absolutely wouldn’t come away from here feeling hungry!

Sarah served us and she was lovely, seems very popular reading through the reviews....thank you for a lovely evening Sarah and The Grecian Taverna.

Perfect place to eat before pavilions as it is in very close walking distance.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Sarah looked after us as usual fantastic food service atmosphere must go and experience the event. No longer allowed to smash plates but you get the idea! Friendly family service, dancing to live music occasionally? Saw Sonny King perform there, brilliant! Sunday roasts as well!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I had a roast in hear the other week and it was the best I have had in Plymouth, I will def be going back. 10 out of 10

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

My self and my family went for a Sunday Roast as they have only been serving this for a short while. We have been to the Grecian on many of an occassion and have never been disappointed. Well on this occassion again we were not disapointed. It was excellent value and delicious food (plenty of it !!!) You would never leave hungary. Sarah and Ryan who run the restuarant were perfect and such lovely people. We would truely recommend the Suday Roast. Just to end on, there were alternatives for those who are not roast dinner lovers.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Massive portions, great service, quick service, really good value for money. Everyone should try this little gem!