3,056 results
All reviewscar parkgala bingocity centredrakes circusbuffet breakfastreception staffbusiness tripshort staywould stay againstayed for one nightexcellent value for moneycomfy bedbarbican areaparkingstaplesuniversityharbour
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was nice ,very clean and nicely decorated.Modern hotel with comfortable beds.Didn't have breakfast but it looked very good with a huge choice.The only criticism was the location which was on a dual carriageway.I asked for a quiet room and so was put at the back of the hotel which was fine.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
ElaineHarwood, General Manager at Jurys Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear claireshepherd14,

Thank you for choosing Jurys for your recent stay in the city. I am delighted you had such an enjoyable stay and more importantly that we fulfilled your request to be moved to a rear facing room in the hotel.

I hope we can look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay.

Kind regards,
Elaine Mellotte
elaine_mellotte@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best place to stay , highly recommend anyone who wants good service comfortable bed , amazing location to anywhere to explore in Plymouth. Can’t wait to my next visit. Most importantly extremely reasonable price for the top hotel . Thank you Jury’s Inn team

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mrs Tuya,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us. I am so delighted you had such an enjoyable stay with us and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back for your next stay. I will pass your kind feedback to the team.

Please don't hesitate to contact me on my email address below if you would like to let me know when you are returning.

Kind regards,
Elaine Mellotte
elaine_mellotte@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent service from arrival to check out time.. No worries no stress.. Great meals and amazing staff. .no issues. Thanks to Jayme Alice Peter and all the staff at the hotel for your professional hospitality

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really enjoyed the stay. Priced right and a very comfortable place. WILL stay again if I get back to Plymouth. Went to restaurant for dinner once...the wait staff help was awesome, the food was average.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I don’t often stay at Jury’s as there aren’t many in my area of South West England. If I need to stay in Plymouth then Jury’s is our first choice. Excellent reception staff. Lovely room. Great location. What more can you ask for.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business