2,471 results
All reviews fishbone restaurant two double beds business park road works city centre modern hotel rooms are large air con derriford hospital good size plenty of parking free parking restaurant staff would stay again excellent hotel buffet style visiting family
Reviewed 2 November 2018

Fantastic customer service from Jack in the restaurant.
Beautiful rooms and nice hotel. Reception staff on arrival were efficient but not friendly or particularly welcoming.
The major issue was the catering. It was uninspiring and not fabulous for a member of a party with many people who have dietary needs

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Janice C, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Thank you for your review of your recent stay.
I would like to thank you for your feedback which is invaluable to us, to ensure we always offer a high standard of customer service. I have passed your comments on to all departments, and especially to Jack who gave you fantastic customer service in the restaurant, he is so pleased that you have given him a special mention, I am sorry that you thought that the food was uninspiring with so many people with dietary needs, the chef has asked that i pass on his sincere apologies that we let you down on this occasion. Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.u

Reviewed 2 November 2018

As always the rooms are extremely spacious and well equipped. The staff are always of the highest calibre and welcome you as a person and not a number. If i was to have a negative point all but minor it's a little out of the centre if you wanted night life but a taxi will soon address that issue.

Room tip: The rooms are larger than the average hotel in the same category.
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review of your recent stay.
I am very pleased to hear that we have met all of your expectations. I would like to thank you for your feedback which is invaluable to us, to ensure we always offer a high standard of customer service. Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

I was recommended to stay in this hotel by my Customer, due to its proximity to the venue. I arrived around 20.00, and check-in was easy and quick. The room was of a good size, and very clean. Nice touch these days were biscuits being provided with the refreshments. The hotel restaurant was nearly deserted. The menu reminded me of a Premier Inn. I ordered fish and chips, the presentation of which, on arrival, was excellent. Sadly though, I found the fish to contain hard skin inside, and I ended up leaving a fair portion of my meal (unlike me!).I mentioned this to the waitress, but heard no more. The Waitress also never asked me if my meal was ok.I then had a lengthy wait for dessert. I was informed 'it was being freshly prepared'. Would I stay here again? Only if I were working at the same venue. The breakfast was the usual buffet variety, and as is the usual with this arrangement in so many hotels, it was lukewarm at best.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your recent review.
I am disappointed to learn of the issues you encountered whilst staying with us. We pride ourselves on having a team with excellent customer service, therefore I apologize that on this occasion we have not met those standards. Your comments are taken very seriously; I have passed them on to our Food and Beverage Manger and our Head Chef so that they can assess the issues you encountered, please accept my sincere apologies that on this occasion we have let you down. I hope you will consider staying with Future Inn Plymouth again so that we can demonstrate the high level of service we strive to achieve.Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000

Reviewed 27 October 2018

We have stayed here before and have come to expect a high standard of accommodation. This was achieved in all areas with one minor hiccup regarding broken hairdryer, which was replaced by housekeeper immediately. Bathroom was excellently maintained, room was very quiet and again always clean and tidy when we returned to it.

Room tip: Check condition of hair dryer on regular basis.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Janice C, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Thank you for your review of your recent stay.
I am very pleased that as a regular guest to the hotel we have once again met all your expectations, I would like to thank you for your feedback which is invaluable to us, to ensure we always offer a high standard of customer service. Thank you for your kind comments, I am pleased that the broken hairdryer was replaced quickly. Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed 27 October 2018

Never been disappointed with this hotel. Have used it on a number of occasions. Would recommend it for quality and comfort. The buffet breakfasts have always been good with an excellent choice of items.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review of your recent stay.
I would like to thank you for your feedback which is invaluable to us, to ensure we always offer a high standard of customer service. I have passed your comments on to all departments. Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.