“Customer Service Zero”

Eggbuckland Fish & Chips
Ranked #411 of 802 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Pre-ordered a meal for two. Arrived at the designated time to find meals not ready and were advised we would have to wait another 15 minutes. Voiced that I didn't feel this was particularly acceptable (bearing in mind had just seen our fish dished up to someone else) and was dealt with in a very offish manner - basically told to shut up or put up - so got a refund and walked. Have used weekly for the past three months but will use no more.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We have used the Eggbuckland chippy for years through different owners and this new owners we were disappointed has the portions sizes were bad, so we look around Plymouth for another chippy and found some, but we went back to Eggbuckland Chippy in February and this was the third time we gave it another chance and glad we did, the owners have listen and the portion sizes have gone back to what they use to be, also the staff have a better attitude.
So thank you Eggbuckland chippy and we are glad we are back

2  Thank Wobbs
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been going to this chippy for a year now and it gets better I love the staff and the food the quality is there and the curry sauce is amazing.. love it

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Once again after visiting 4 times in the last 7-8 weeks there was a problem using the 2-3 different devices they use for the card machine! So 4 times I’ve been unable to use my card! Time the owner invested in a proper card machine and stop being so cheap!!!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I found them on Just Eat, A food order and Delivery or Collect site. They have been on it for years and to my knowledge never delivered? So why did they include "Order your food, Sit back and wait for us to deliver it". I have just checked and they have actually removed that part and removed the Delivery option. They have changed their site as last month? I checked Just Eat and they showed several Pasties so me and my neighbour went to get some. When we got there she was told "Sorry only 1 Small Steak Pasty left" We were both annoyed as We had wanted a Cheese and Onion and not many places sell them and this place is open late. So I will not use them again. On the Just Eat site people complained that they ordered food then went to collect it but they had to wait like anybody else despite having Pre-paid, (They had presumed that they would walk in and their order would be ready? If that was the case then I might consider going again, Until then I go for a Chinese

1  Thank AndrewC5252