“special meal”

Leandra
Ranked #33 of 786 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lovely medium sized restaurant on the western side of Plymouth's large retail centre. Good quality varied Greek food. Largely family setting but convivial atmosphere. Easily on a par with several other Plymouth listed restaurants including three close by. Easily worth an entry. Well represented on Google and reviewed elsewhere.
Reviewed 12 November 2017

my mum and i went to leandras last week and had a fantastic meal couldnt fault it one bit the staff were very friendly and couldnt do enough for us will be going back there on the 25th november so looking forward to it

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Dinner for one, visited last night on business. I was looking for a Turkish/Greek type of restaurant and saw Leandra's impressive TA rating. Arrived at 7 and was greeted instantly and shown to a table, the place was busy with couples, families and a birthday party. I had already seen the menu online so ordered immediately, the seafood platter for one and then the lamb souvlakia. The starter was excellent, very generous and arrived within 5/10 minutes of ordering. The main was also excellent and again generous, massive chunks of perfectly cooked (warm and pink in the middle) lamb. I have a very good customer locally and I will definitely visit Leandra again. The waiter (no name badge, sorry) was excellent, busy but efficient, very attentive. It's no wonder Leandra was busy on a Thursday night - a well deserved 5-star rating from me.

1  Thank 90210_MW
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We booked a table for 14 for a VIP birthday meal in memory of my grandson Marshall who would have been 9 yesterday. From the onset the staff were so supportive. They allowed his godfather to decorate the table with balloons and plates he had made , flowers and table runners so it looked amazing when we all arrived. The staff were attentive and kind and the service perfect. We all had orders from a set menu. There was a large choice and the food was delicious. We didn't expect the dishes to be so appealing to the eye as well as the pallett for such a reasonable price. It was a very special night for us and we can't thank Leandra's enough for helping to make it so memorable.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

FAB helpful attentive staff value for money great menu choice very attractive contempary place.well lit and comfortable seating.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Food is beautifully presented and tastes fab also reasonably priced. We will be back! And I'll be recommended to all my friends/colleagues! Thank you Leandras