All reviews hosts paul plymouth hoe fresh fruit salad family run b b breakfast was excellent excellent stay lovely guesthouse full english breakfast great place to stay room was spotless tea and coffee city centre location was perfect recommend staying here great hosts barbican area would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at Tudor guest house 3 years ago and I’m so glad Paul and Leslie were able to accommodate me ones again. My room was spotless ‘as expected’, breakfast was lovely ‘as always’ and owners are very accommodating. Nothing is too much trouble for them and it’s just a great place to stay overall. Definitely recommend and will surely stay nowhere else but here when in Plymouth.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
paulnicholasEngland, Owner at Tudor House Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Dustin thank you so much for your kind review and it was our pleasure having you stay with us again, and glad you had another great stay with us.We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I've been staying here for many years now and it is always my first choice when in Plymouth. All the rooms are fresh clean and comfortable followed by a freshly cooked breakfast. The owners are very accommodating and always give a friendly warm welcome. I would highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Hi Dave thank you so much for taking the time to review us and it is always a pleasure having you stay with us, we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Really enjoyed my 2 night stay here. After a mammoth drive down from the North East, it was lovely to be welcomed by a spacious clean room with everything needed for the weary traveller.

I met my hosts at breakfast when a hearty Full English set me up for the day. The absence of mushrooms or black pudding was made up for by the quality of the bacon and the coffee!

It's a quaint old house full of character and (seemingly) managed by a small but very efficient team. No issues with anything ... clean fluffy towels, strong WiFi and a wonderfully comfortabe bed.

Thanks for everything, I will recommend you to anyone coming to Plymouth to visit, and I wouldn't hesitate for a second when returning myself!

Tip for others: give yourself PLENTY of time to get parked up. The Hoe is mega-popular and notoriously difficult to park. I was very lucky with a spot outside of next door, No exclusive parking for the guest house but it's only a fiver to park for 24 hours.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear Simon ,thank you so much for your kind review and it was our pleasure having you stay with us. So glad you enjoyed your stay with us .We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

The first off hopefully many more visits to come. This super guest house is in a great location and in easy walking distance of the Hoe, Marina and town centre. Paul and Leslie are lovely hosts and were very helpful with local information. The breakfast was delicious with plenty of choice to suit everybody. We really enjoyed staying here and will definitely be going back on our next visit. Thank you Paul & Leslie

Room Tip: The family room is very spacious with ensuite.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank donnaknopp

Dear Donna thank you so much for your kind review and it was our pleasure having you stay with us, we hope to see you again in the future. We are so happy that you enjoyed our breakfast and had such a great time here.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I have visited this lovely B and B several times and each time I find it perfect for my needs. This time I took my family for a short break and they are hooked now.The breakfast is lovely the hosts Paul and Leslie make a great team and he family room was perfect in every way for a weeks stay.

Room Tip: Have family room if available
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind review and taking time to write it so nicely ,it was our pleasure having you both stay with us. Glad you enjoyed the family room ,we hope to see you again in the future.