“Lunch...”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Just visited this restaurant for their lunchtime menu. We both had the roast lamb which came out piping hot and to follow we had the rice pudding and apple crumble. Everything was delicious and good value for money. Based on todays visit, highly recommended for those on a budget.

1  Thank micnor50

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Had to wait about 10 mins to be seated, I enjoyed the fish and chips. Took photo after eating some of the chips.

1  Thank David H
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Have been here a few times and really enjoy the food today was no exception. Family in town shopping so decided to stay for food. Was all set for a two course lunch menu because there was chocolate chip bread and butter pudding for desert but after the main course was stuffed,in fact we all were. By the time we left all tables were full which says a lot. Will have to go back for desert next time. I always ask myself......Would I recommend this place to my friends the answer is is big YES.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, good food at a reasonable price. We will be eating there when we next visit our home town.
B & B
Bath
Bath

Reviewed 28 December 2016

We had our family Christmas meal here on the 25th.
Food portions were very generous, and the food was well cooked, served hot and tasty.
Staff were very friendly and in the Christmas spirit!
Although there was a second sitting on the same day the staff did not make us feel rushed or in a hurry to make us leave.
Price was quite expensive but I guess most places were on the day.