“For spicy lovers ”

Ranked #44 of 801 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$4 - US$26
Cuisines: British, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situated In a waterside location in Mayflower Marina we serve food and drinks ALL DAY, EVERY DAY. As well as restaurant and bar areas we have a terrace for al fresco dining and a cosy log burner for those bitter winter nights.
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant with lovely staff and amazing food . The green curry was too spicy for me but the taste was delicious . The dessert was worth trying.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,095)

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Fabulous meal thank you team Jolly Jacks , Never disappointed. You are the perfect hosts . Sunday roast are out off this world.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I visited Jolly Jacks for a JUGS (just us girls) where there we some Christmas stallls. The meal we had was delicious the staff amazingly friendly helpful and attentive and with the Christmas stall I could think of no better way to start the Christmas celebrations.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

great time on a sunday afternoon with great food and entertainment , my friends and wife highly recommend it . absolutely lovely on an afternoon

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

After the boisterous activity of the night before, 11 of us wanted to celebrate one of our member's birthday.
We booked and pre ordered - whichvwas fair enough considering it was a Sunday evening.
All the options were available and my friends and their wives were thoroughly impressed with the service, the humour and the quality of the food (prepared and cooked apparently by the sous chef! Well done that lad or lass!)
To be honest, I have eaten here many times before and the food is consistently of high standard, the staff are superb and Sally, the mistress of the establishment :-)
runs a great ship which is spotless and welcoming.
We all enjoyed the food which was, how do I say this, generous in portion, which makes it great value for money albeit there is a trade off with my waistline.
The problem is that having rated this venue beyond excellent, all you readers will gravitate thete and I won't be able to get a table!
Anyway, you won't be disappointed here.
Food is fresh and with a wood burner adding to the ambience, great place to relax, chat and eat.

1  Thank TonythemadRussian