All reviews honesty bar warm welcome steep hill great hosts made us feel welsh coast fresh fruit nothing is too much trouble full english new owners smoked salmon bristol channel local information top floor single room short walk bottled water
Reviewed 29 May 2016

I stayed at Sinai House for three nights in May in order to explore the area around Lynton/Lynmouth. I'll say that it was probably the best B&B experience I've ever had!

Debbie is a very people oriented person and she made me feel so welcome. Her suggestions for walking paths helped me out quite a bit. The breakfast she served was fabulous. I regret that I didn't try the scrumptious blueberry muffins until the last day!

I was in the single room on the top floor and the view was absolutely incredible! To open the window, see the view, feel the cool breeze, hear the birds singing... is an experience without compare. And to top it all off, the comfortable bed and quiet environment helped to provide me with restful nights of sleep.

I would highly recommend Sinai House to anyone wishing to spend time in this lovely, peaceful, and incredibly scenic part of England. If I am lucky enough to make it back, I will surely book here again!

Room tip: Try to book a sea view room if at all possible!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
ndeeva, Owner at Sinai House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Hi Wes, thank you so much for your lovely review. It was great to meet you. we are really happy that you enjoyed our home so much. We are very lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the world. We would love to see you again anytime! Take care.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Having retired we travel a lot to see the UK. The Sinia house is by far the best guest house we have stayed in. The rooms with the views are fantastic. Debs and Nigel make you feel so welcome they were great, absolutely nothing to moan about, we will definitely be back, brilliant. Thank you both so much.

Room tip: All rooms excellent
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ndeeva, Owner at Sinai House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2016

Hi William, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. we love hearing back from intrepid travellers! So pleased you enjoyed your break with us. We look forward to your return visit, don't forget to book directly so we don't lose the commission to the 3rd parties!! Take care.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Just arrived back from a fantastic, relaxing weekend at Sinai House. We were made very welcome by Debbie and Nigel and it was clear from the outset nothing was too much trouble. Our room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean and as for the view from the window WOW!!
Breakfast was great, excellent buffet and good choice of hot food, cooked really well. The honesty bar was well stocked and reasonably priced and my husband loved playing barman. We will definitely be back in the future.
Krista and Rob

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ndeeva, Owner at Sinai House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2016

Hi Krista and Rob thank you for your review. we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay in our home so much. Isn't it every mans dream to be behind a bar!! Would love to see you both again, take care.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed at Sinai for a long weekend for a friends wedding in Lynton. Nothing was too much trouble for our fantastic hosts Debbie and Nigel, who went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.
The room was great, as was the breakfast. The location is beautiful and very close to local pubs and shops. Not one negative point to make, I will definitely be back!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
ndeeva, Owner at Sinai House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2016

Hi Danielle, thank you so much for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed our home and Lynton. Isn't it the best location for a wedding?! Would love to have you stay again, don't forget to book direct! Take care.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

Just spent a brilliant couple of nights at Sinai house the views are fantastic rooms are really nice with all the extras such as bottled water shower hats sewing kits and everything you might need if it's not there Debbie and Nigel will get it for you
Breakfast was brilliant with amazing choices I have yet to see in a five star hotel all cooked fresh
I can guarantee you will not be disappointed by there hospitality

Date of stay: April 2016
1  Thank ripvanngill
ndeeva, Owner at Sinai House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2016

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We really enjoyed your company. This is exactly how we want our guests to feel, home from home, so we are really happy! Thank you, look forward to you returning. take care.