2,244 results
All reviews city centre ncp car park vue cinema bus station multi storey chain hotel business trip per day good size reception staff would stay again double bed few minutes walk short stay high street one night stay family room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I found the day room perfect for meeting up with a friend and shopping. The location is great, right in town centre and close central station. Cathedral and underground passages and loads of restaurants and shops right on the doorstep of this vibrant and interesting city

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
LVineExeter, General Manager at Jurys Inn Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear susief1386

Thank you for your kind review! I am so pleased that we were exactly what you needed for your day trip and hope that you will choose us again in the future.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We stayed overnight. A great place to stay, staff very friendly, room clean tidy with everything you need, the staff in the bar/restaurant very pleasant and competent. The breakfast had everything you could wish for, Coffee machine as with all hotels isn't great (my constant moan). Staff pleasant but could have been a little quicker to clean tables especially at the busy time.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear sbrook506142

Thank you for your kind review, I am so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay and that you had everything that you needed. we appreciate your feedback, which will be shared with the team to improve our guests experience.
We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Enjoyed my stay here and would definitely stay again. The room was comfortable and the location very close to all amenities. The service at reception was very efficient and breakfast had a good range of choices. Very good value for money

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear lizzimca

I am so pleased that you found your stay to be good value for money and enjoyed our plentiful breakfast. I hope that we will welcome you back again in the future!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Everything we’ve come to expect from this hotel. Good location. Excellent and friendly staff. Checking in and gout made very smooth and simple. Clean room and the whole experience was as we’ve come to expect.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear 1609MikeM51

Thank you for your kind review. I was so pleased to learn that you enjoyed your recent stay and I hope that we can continue to exceed your expectations in the future.
We hope to see you again soon!

lauren_vine@jurysinns,com

Reviewed 1 October 2018

I have made the right choice when I have booked Jurys Inn Exeter.Lauren and her team were very helpful from day 1 . During their stay : my students did have a very comfortable and putting them in Jurys Inn did ease the pressure from CRM Students

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear aouerghi

Thank you for your kind review! Your comments have been shared with the team who are delighted that they made a difference to your stay. I hope that we will have the pleasure of looking after you again in the future.