2,321 results
All reviews city centre ncp car park vue cinema bus station business trip chain hotel would stay again per day good size reception staff double bed few minutes walk one night stay short stay excellent breakfast biscuits family room
Reviewed 1 October 2018

I have made the right choice when I have booked Jurys Inn Exeter.Lauren and her team were very helpful from day 1 . During their stay : my students did have a very comfortable and putting them in Jurys Inn did ease the pressure from CRM Students

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
LVineExeter, General Manager at Jurys Inn Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear aouerghi

Thank you for your kind review! Your comments have been shared with the team who are delighted that they made a difference to your stay. I hope that we will have the pleasure of looking after you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Hotel was very clean, all staff were polite and very helpful. The location of the hotel is perfect for parking and more importantly the shops.The breakfast served in the morning was lovely with great choice and variety.Highly recommended

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear susandarke

Thank you for your kind review! I was delighted to learn that you had an excellent stay and that our team made a difference to your stay.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you to the hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Television not working, dirty bedding that had blood on it, asked for extra tea bags that never came. Noise from other guests which staff did nothing about and when booking was told there was a vegetarian option for breakfast but when we asked for vegetarian sausages was informed they don’t have them. £109 and sleeping in my car would have given me a better nights sleep. Staff unhelpful.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank waggiestravel

Dear Waggies T,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. Please accept my apologies that your stay fell so short of your expectations. We are usually so proud of the feedback we receive about our team, bedrooms and breakfast and I was disappointed to read how your stay does not reflect our usual guest experience. I hope that a member of the team was able to resolve your dissatisfaction prior to your departure, however if this was not the case I would encourage you to contact me directly on the details below.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

We had a standard room which was very clean and comfortable. We found this a nice hotel to stay in and the staff were quite friendly. Breakfast was good but quite busy. There is a car park to the rear of the property (drive around the block for the entrance) which is cheaper than the parking over the road. The hotel is a short walk (uphill) to the centre of the town and the Albert Museum. There is nothing outstanding about this hotel but nothing detrimental either. We would stay here again.

Room tip: We stayed in room 407 and it was fine.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FTevlinExeter, Manager at Jurys Inn Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2018

Dear Seagullz

Thank you for taking the time to review the Jurys Inn Exeter as we truly appreciate the opportunity to reflect upon our guests’ experiences of the hotel. Please be assured that your comments have been shared with the relevant managers and the team accordingly for review.

On behalf of the Jurys Inn Exeter I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Kind Regards,
Fiona Tevlin
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Booked a superior room which was very comfortable and clean. As a bonus with this booking you receive a 10% discount in the bar, plus a complimentary kitkat and bottle of water in the room (wow - but only for first night, from night 2 onwards you’ll need your own water.

The hotel is well located for the town centre and Cathedral area which is easily accessible by foot. Parking for the hotel is in the NCP across the road at about £11 a night.

This is a big hotel and breakfast is busy. My advice would be to get in early. Breakfast is classic buffet ‘help yourself’ and was absolutely fine, but would not win any awards - although I would give the scrambled egg a wide berth if I were you.

Reception was very efficient and polite. All in all worthy of 4 stars, but expensive.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Nick S

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback and sharing your experience with Jurys Inn Exeter. Your feedback is very valuable to us in our continuous efforts to improve our service offerings and guest experiences.

Fiona Tevlin