“WOW”

Price range: US$20 - US$14,856
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The perfect setting for curry lovers to indulge themselves every way they want in a funky fusion of design innovation and exotic eastern cuisine. It prides itself on never wavering when it comes to the quality of products. Its ethos consists of using only the finest produce available and if possible locally produced ingredients - incorporating the delicate flavor of Asian spices to create a new, refreshing approach to Indian Cuisine with service at its cutting edge
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I have just eaten the best cut I have had in a long time. Even SWMBO enjoyed it . Full of flavour and a good understanding of spice has produced a meal that was excellent . The most important thing is this place is full of locals and very busy.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We had a fantastic curry. Service was good and the curry was just to my liking, I had chicken dansak and it was the best I've had for a while. The resteraunt is very clean and presented in a very nice modern way.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We read Trip Advisor reviews, but this came well down the list we saw AFTER we had visited. This can only be because those in 'the know' want a table.!

What a fabulous Indian meal, probably the best Tandoori mixed gril I have had outside of India -it really is that good. Not many tables, so make sure to book as it will be full of yachties and locals returning...

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I'm setting the bar high here. I eat at Gymkhana in London and its perfect so usually everything else is just another curry house. This doesn't equal Gymkhana but my goodness it's not a million miles away. A really unexpected find in Dartmouth, tucked away by a church. Stylishly decorated and with wonderful food. Thank heavens my hosts knew that booking was essential, and this wasn't even Regatta week. And at the risk of making you think this is to good to be true, it's not even expensive!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We were expecting a great experience as this restaurant had been recommended to us by locals. Our food took almost an hour to arrive. During that time no one approached us to let us know of a delay or see if we wanted more drinks. When food did arrive, there was no apology or even acknowledgement of the delay.

We had a duck dish and chicken korma, both were very generic dishes, thin sauces, could have been more chicken in the korma. Certainly nothing special. I will say that the naan, paratha and sag aloo were very good though.

No one came over to ask if everything was ok, as is usual in most restaurants. After our plates were cleared, there was no mention of 'would you like coffee or the desert menu'. So we just paid the bill and left.

The ladies toilets are not sign posted! They are up a flight of stairs but nothing to point you in that direction. They also need a bit of attention, flaking paint and holes in the plaster.

Overall average food and poor service.