“Great place for coffee”

Woodroast Dartmouth
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Dartmouth
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Artisan food and coffee in the heart of Dartmouth featuring Italian Food Heroes
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Although primarily aimed at a younger market, we enjoyed the coffee and the service was friendly, nothing much else to say really - certainly worth a try as long as you don't want a flashy venue.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Always come here when visiting Dartmouth, the coffee is superb & the polenta cakes are to die for, make sure you visit here if you love proper authentic coffee!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

You guys make the best coffee we have ever tasted in the UK. Keep doing what you do best! I also have soy milk in my coffee and they use the best.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Other reviewers see things that we did not. The coffee was not a particularly good blend or roast. It was barely warm - I know about too much heat ruining the flavour and extracting the wrong essences - but this was careless. When I visit places like this I think of The Algerian Coffee Shop in Old Compton Street where you can by excellent generic and blended coffee roasted perfectly for the style you prefer. I wish people who run these types of establishment would order some decent coffee and see what they are missing. We customers would only benefit.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

This has quickly become one of our favourite cafes since we've been coming to Dartmouth.
Tasted many cappuccinos in the past 20 years, including quite a few in Italy, and this is easily one of the best I've tasted outside Italy. Hardly any froth, not boiling hot so able to drink instantly and a fern on top.
My wife adores the hot chocolate and we had a strawberry cake which was delicious along with a square of hot margarita pizza just like you get on the street in Florence and friendly service as well.