1,710 results
All reviews the river balcony room elemis toiletries wildfire bistro lovely hotel higher ferry first class large balcony car park standard room steam train relaxing stay short break high standard superb location night break cooked breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dart Marina Hotel is situated on the estuary in Dartmouth close to the town centre . There is a large car park outside the hotel for guests. The hotel is disabled friendly , the ground floor rooms are large with walk in showers and no steps from the hotel into the rooms. Although the rooms would be difficult to enter if you are in a wheelchair and the toilet was very low. There is a furnished patio outside the ground floor rooms overlooking the harbour . The hotel has been stylishly refurbished since we were there two years ago .The food and service were excellent and it really is a great place to stay . My only complaint was that they allow dogs to sleep in the rooms , although if you have a dog you have to eat in the hotel lounge area with your dog . We saw a guest feeding a dog from their breakfast plate, yuk . . As you can probably tell I am not a dog lover myself. A lovely hotel , disabled friendly , wonderful service and great food.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are disabled friendly .
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Our 3rd year running and loved every minute of our stay, the hotel is beautifully furnished and if you can shell out for a balcony room you need hardly venture out. The food was consistently good service at times slow, but we weren't in a rush. Only negative please please get the senior restaurant staff to smarten up! We will however be back next year.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pauline B
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I upgraded my spa treat voucher to include lunch and then a facial on top of my hot stone therapy.
It was excellent, the lunch was beautiful the whole time was so relaxing and the treatments were wonderful as was the staff.
I honestly thought the upgrade would be a 2 minute facial, far from it amazing products and took ages. Unfortunately it didn’t make me look 20 years younger but you can’t have everything!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2018

My wife and I first visited this hotel about 35 years ago and have been back many, many times. We have watched The Dart Marina expand and improve over the years to now bring it up to the standard of one of the best run hotels in the UK.
Everything about the hotel is just great from bedroom to reception to the restaurant.
If you do not go and stay you will never know what you have missed.
I rest my case

Room Tip: All bedrooms overlook the River.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christoper C
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Just had two wonderful nights at the Dart can’t wait to go back again, nice card in the room welcoming us back, staff really friendly especially John the porter such a lovely smart man . Room wonderfully clean , will be returning

Stayed: September 2018