“Delicious seafood with friendly service ”
Review of Rockfish Dartmouth

Rockfish Dartmouth
Ranked #11 of 99 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

We're recommended this restaurant by local traders. Spotlessly clean, excellent service and warm, friendly atmosphere. Pleasantly surprised by the wide choice of fish dishes on offer. Complimentary water and unlimited chips a nice touch. Couldn't fault the prawns and vegetable tempura starter - amazingly light batter. The scallop, cod and smoked bacon pie truly unusual but delicious! Pleased to discover there are several other Rockfish restaurants in Plymouth and South Devon, but this is the original and, we were assured by our waitress, the best!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,086)

Reviewed 29 January 2017

This place recommended and didn't disappointment. Unpretentious and a great way of serving beautifully fresh fish with advise on what had been caught that day. I had grilled Flounder and it was unforgettably good!

Reviewed 26 January 2017

I've been to Rockfish, Dartmouth many times and it's my go to fish restaurant as the food is always fresh and delicious. As a Mediterranean I am very familiar with eating many varieties of freshly caught fish and squids. I am always on the hunt for good Kalamari! There is nothing worse than ordering fish in a restaurant that is old or badly cooked, besides which fish is expensive. So if you are looking for a fish restaurant that is consistent in quality, freshness, variety and great staff then I would always choose Rockfish. The only criticism I have is that they are busy and getting a table as a walk in can be tricky so best to book in advance - Not a bad problem for a restaurant to have!

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Service was good and food was brilliant and they have unlimited chips too! Which we declined as we found the portion sizes more than enough.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Fabulous food as usual and the staff very friendly. Busy busy evening but they managed to fit us in didn't mind the wait.