“Saturday dinner”

Kendricks Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #5 of 98 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Good, down to earth food and surroundings. The early bird special (6-6.30pm) was good value.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

My husband and I discovered many restaurants are in fact closed in Dartmouth on Monday evenings, so we were lucky to get a table when we walked in without a reservation.

The menu offered good, wholesome, freshly prepared food, which I thought was very reasonably priced. Many restaurants in Dartmouth, in my opinion, are very expensive. I live in London, and some restaurants charge similar if not more than what I would expect to pay in one of my local restaurants.

I had the vegetarian chili and it was absolutely delicious! The service was prompt and friendly, and the overall atmosphere in Kendricks was lively and buzzing. I will definite return the next time I am visiting my family in Dartmouth.

1  Thank edadson
Reviewed 2 January 2012

A visit to Kendricks is always top of our list when we visit the beautiful town of Dartmouth. Friendly service, excellent dependable food and great prices. Nothing fancy, just relaxed, easy and an all round pleasant experience. Booking is recommended as this place gets busy.

Reviewed 1 January 2012

We have been to Kendricks many times and have never been disappointed. The food is excellent and the service always friendly and efficient. Not gourmet but not pretentious either, just very good!

Reviewed 29 November 2011

Try the surf and turf, nicely cooked steak served as you like it with big shell on prawns, limited menu but enough choice to suit most diners, Decent simple food served on well spaced and large dining furniture makes this restaurant a more enjoyable experience