“Awesome carvery”

Tintagel Brewery Visitor Centre & Cafe
Ranked #15 of 32 Restaurants in Tintagel
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I love a Sunday roast but usually prefer a plated meal to carvery as so many places in my opinion can't seem to get it right . Tintagel Brewery however gets it 100% right. Lovely meat, superb roast spuds and a good choice of fresh, hot vegetables. The bar has a choice of 7 excellent ales produced about 15 yards from where you consume them and all the other drinks you'd expect from a quality pub. Prompt, friendly, happy service from the staff.
10/10 from his lordship

1  Thank hislordshipcornwall

Reviewed 17 January 2018

A works Xmas meal. A dozen or so of us. Surprised by the internal decor given the agricultural barn impression from outside. Modern comfortable. Made to feel welcome on arrival. Good selection of drinks accompanied at the bar by the absolute best homemade chips.The meal was of a standard you would expect from a good hotel delivered by very good staff in a timely manner. I intend to try their breakfast at some point as I hear it is very good.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

We went on Sunday for carvery. I had made a reservation during the week but somehow it had been misplaced. Was not very happy but the lovely lady organised a table and chairs for us and so happy she did as the food was absolutely delicious. The potato bake was the best we’d ever had and the roast beef tender and mouthwatering. Highly recommend.

1  Thank AussiejenCornwallUK
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Fantastic Sunday lunch. We did the brewery visit. Interesting but not a lot to see. Beer tasting afterwards was great. The lunch was lovely in a friendly atmosphere. The desert was enormous and I was the only one to finish it. I would go back.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Proper brewers breakfast, all local meat, cooked to perfection.
The service from all staff is exceptional. Such reasonable prices.
Can’t recommend highly enough.
Honestly, I am not related in any way with the place, as I am sure that this review reads like I am!

1  Thank Roger L