“Delicious grub”
Review of Cellar Bistro

Cellar Bistro
Ranked #6 of 163 Restaurants in St Ives
Description: Rustic style bistro, in the heart of St.Ives, serving simple tasty dishes with good quality wines, all at a reasonable price.
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Excellent value for money for what was a very enjoyable meal. I had the Hake and my girlfriend had the Chicken, both were great. Service was good and setting was well thought out.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Came here 2 years ago and loved it, so paid a return visit this week. We shared garlic/herb bread- divine!. We both had the hake- a lovely white fish that is cooked to perfection. And the piece de resistance: English sticky toffee pudding. They make the best! Busy evening, but service remained stellar!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

we went for early 'set' menu which is great value at £20 for 2 or £25 for 3 courses & includes the fabulous hake dish that everyone raves about. I had goats cheese to start & then hake, my husband mackeral pate & also hake, all delicious. We then shared the raspberry cheesecake with lemon curd ice cream which was delicious and a generous size serving so great to share!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful, welcoming place this restaurant is. Amazing, warm and very charming staff, beautifuly cooked food and a nice, cosy atmosphere. We loved it. The food is stunning, good quality, very flavoursome, I had a duck leg with salad and it was probably the best I have ever tasted. My husband had sirloin steak which in so many restaurants is quite risky - not this one! His steak was delicious. We just wanted to say „thank you” to the lovely ladies who served us and made our evening to such a memorable experience.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Eat here every time we are in St Ives. Always welcoming, always great food. Although busy, staff always find time to make sure you are enjoying the experience. Thank you Louise for being a great hostess.