“Delicious Meal”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Enjoyed an excellent Fish and chips at this restaurant. Great food and efficient friendly service. One you must visit in St. Ives.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,394)

Reviewed 13 April 2018

My wife had been raving about this restaurant having eaten there with her sisters, having eaten their i can fully understand the food presented was absolutely superb, i had mussels in white wine followed by the fish kebab both were well cooked and tasted out of this world. we will be visiting again i have no doubt.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We have been.visiting the Seafood Cafe for a number of years on our annual trip to St Ives.
This year a number of restaurants that we usually visit have seen a decline in standards. As such we were a tad apprehensive.
The food was superb as was the service which was attentive without being obtrusive. Even though the restaurant was busy we were not rushed. The waitress kept us on her radar until we were ready to order desserts. I am pleased to say outstanding as usual.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant whilst in St Ives. It felt vibrant and busy and had a great atmosphere.
The staff seemed happy and friendly.I was served in good time and didn't have to wait long for my food.
I really fancied the fish pie and wasn't disappointed.It was delicious!!!
Next time I will have a side of vegetables with it.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Always come here when we are in st ives. Friendly staff, good choice of fresh meat and fish. Desserts are beautiful and very well presented. Lovely evening out.