“Excellent ”

Price range: US$1 - US$11
Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Coffee shop serving cakes, cream teas, breakfasts, lunches and soft drinks.
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Can't fault it, lovely staff, and really enjoyed the food. Fresh chunky bread with loads of butter, tasty cheese on the beans on toast and loads of bacon in the bacon sandwich. Breath of fresh air after the terrible service at the port gaverne hotel. Thanks guys :-)

Reviewed 19 July 2016

This café is well away from the village centre yet the prices seem to be a little high given the location. The quality of the food however was excellent.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Fabulous full english breakfast and amazing bacon sandwiches on gorgeous fresh doorstep cut bread. Best coffee we had all week in Port Isaac.
Fabulous!

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Great little place and they make great coffee.

While we were there other customers had ordered food and when it came out it looked very nice.

Problem was I was still full with large pasty I ate 2 hours before.

Worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Went in to order one take away tea. The cafe looked really nice so I thought order a tea. Went in and the was about 5 tables in and myself. Must of been 3 orders and two people ready to pay. The was 3 staff on. One on the coffee machine one on preparing food and bless her the little girl (teenager or new) was trying to do everything cleaning tables, taken payments and serving food and also take orders from the lady preparing the food. I understand how busy it can be busy as I'm a restaurant and banqueting manager for a hotel and it get stressful. I must of waited about 10 to 15 min for one take away tea which was £2.00 seems very expensive maybe £1.50. But while I was waiting I just feel the was atmosphere which made me uncomfortable and wanted to cancel my order but I had already paid. The lady who was preparing the food was talking down to the other staff members in front of customers. She did care about the two customers which was outside with a dog and asked the young girl to bring them inside as it was about to rain. So I was not impressed with my visit to this cafe, I hope my comments will be looked at as I feel oblige to make a comment.