“Very friendly service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 August 2018

To be fair we only stopped for a coffee and snacks but the lady who served us was so friendly and quite happy to let us have just a drink and crisps. The fish on sale looked fabulous but it was fairly early on in the day so didn't need food. What struck us was how friendly and courteous all the staff were. Thank you.

1  Thank Myra B

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We turned up at Fresh from the Sea with our baby and two dogs and couldn’t have been made to feel more welcome. We were all set to get something to take away but found a table outside where we could all sit. The ladies were just absolutely lovely, they really engaged and interacted with our little boy and he loved it! They brought him some nice fresh bread and ham to nibble on so we could eat in peace. My husband had the lobster sarnie and soon declared it the best sandwich he had ever eaten, I had the special spider crab and the thought of it now is making my mouth water! Everything is so local, down to the lovely bottle of IPA I had with lunch. I went in to pay and ended up with a few little goodies and even a copy of their children’s book all about their own boat - a lovely reminder of our visit. Super friendly, amazing food and all local - what more could you ask for? Highly, highly recommended!

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

This was recommended by Steve at the terrace tea room, he said it’s the best crab sandwich in Port Isaac- he wasn’t wrong! We watched our sandwich being made to take away with us for our journey home, it was presented so nicely wrapped in paper, put in a bag along with napkins and a slice of lemon (wrapped separately). Hand on my heart this was my best ever crab sandwich .

Reviewed 15 August 2018

We stopped here for a sunny lunch.

They serve nice simple, fresh food at a very good value. We both had king crab which was delicious.

The staff were really friendly and welcoming.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

We just couldn't decide on whether to have the Crab sandwich or the Lobster sandwich, so decided to order one of each and share half and half gosh so pleased we did both were scrumptious and can't decide which I preferred will have to come again and order the same and make a decision! Or perhaps be a pig and order one of each for myself!