“Hot Choclate”
Review of Jubilee Pool Cafe

Jubilee Pool Cafe
Ranked #45 of 195 Restaurants in Penzance
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Description: We are currently closed for our geothermal building project to heat the pool and redevelop our top terrace. We hope to reopen in Spring 2019.
Reviewed 5 September 2018

My teenage daughter bought herself a hot chocolate yesterday in which she had to wait 20 mins which I thought was quite along time. I did taste the hot chocolate in which I found very sweet and was not very warm especially when it cost her £3.50 for a regular cup I did think this was quite expensive.... I must say if I was with her in the queue I wouldn't have let her buy one. Sorry for the review but I was a bit disappointed overall.

Date of visit: September 2018
Abbie C, Chief Operations Officer at Jubilee Pool Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Hi Angela, sorry your daughter's experience fell short of expectations and we agree this is too long to wait for a hot drink and not acceptable. We would have of course tried to remedy this at the time and our Café Manager will raise this with staff and monitor this closely. If you would like to pop by we can offer you a free drink next time - please email café@jubileepool.co.uk for a voucher by means of an apology.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Called in for just a cuppa, but having seen the food on offer, decided to have a Cornish cream tea. It was excellent value at £4 (each) and a nice touch to have the scone warm.

Date of visit: August 2018
Abbie C, Chief Operations Officer at Jubilee Pool Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thanks Cockralle!

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Delicious pizza, great service and amazing view. We stumbled upon this cafe and I’m so glad we did. You can sit outside, soak up the evening sun and enjoy the amazing view. Staff couldn’t have been more helpful.

Thanks Louise!

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Lovely staff, very helpful and friendly. Good menu choices and reasonable prices, although I wouldn’t want to see them go much higher.
Love the fresh local produce used.
Lovely minted cool water - free
Help yourself to sauce or mayo - great idea.
Sit out or under cover.
Great all round, will definitely visit regularly.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Best bacon sandwich I've had in a long while! Quick, friendly service and value for money. Just the job in between swims.