1,121 results
All reviews the baby listening service contemporary suite bouncy castle kids club family dining zip wire indoor pool watergate bay excellent family hotel body boards family holiday adventure playground sea view families with young children soft play football pitch surf shack
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We’ve spent here a week with a 2yrs toddler and a newborn and the amount of facilities they have for kids is great! We didn’t have the chance to try the outdoor pool because of the weather, but looks great for both adults and kids. Outdoor they have a bouncing castle and a playground too. We spent much time in the indoor pool, the little one was just perfect for our son which doesn’t swim yet but was able to stand in the pool and play. There are sauna and steam room too but didn’t have the chance to use them. Suggestion for the hotel: you may wish to consider having sun beds in addition to chairs around the pool. I used to breastfed while my other son was in the pool and I would have appreciate a bit more of comfort. We didn’t drop our children at the crèche but looks amazing, so many toys in there!! We did use a lot another playroom instead, not many toys in there but the perfect amount to have a toddler running around before dinner time or in a rainy day. At the back of this room, there is a soft play area which is quite big and so much fun! Wonderful! Not many pics of this online, the hotel should advertise this more I think! Restaurant: the menu rotate every day, which is great if you’re spending a week there so you always have different choice. The food is probably the only downside in my opinion. This is ok, not bad but nothing special... let’s say I had better food in my life. Despite that, the staff is very friendly, young and sometimes with no much experience, but always smiley and happy to accommodate any request! Oh and once I tried to order a sandwich in the afternoon but bar didn’t serve food, only crisp or nuts... this isn’t ideal, you never know when kids can be hungry (and breastfeeding mums!). The room are big, great sea view and cleaned! Downside: we were at the 3rd floor with no lift and there are plenty of heavy door in the halls... again, not ideal with small kids (probably we could have asked to be moved but we’ve realised that after the first day... and the view was great up there! Just worth asking when booking to be placed at ground floor maybe?) Overall a very good stay, thank you to all the staff for making our week there a real holiday!

Room Tip: Sea view family room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a wonderful experience!
Just spent the day there with my daughter on a pamper day. The Moroccan Spa was the first part of our day and is an excellent area , then we spent an hour in the pool and steam room, again very good, followed by a relaxing massage which was one of the best I’ve ever had, so I highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed for 3 nights in Sep'18 and I have to say the hotel was excellent with great facilities- especially for families with young kids. Staff were very accommodating and helpful. Would definately visit again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic location and the most helpful staff, especially Leanne who did an amazing job with the wedding planning. Leanne played a big part in making the day perfect! Thank you for everything you did for this special weekend.

Room Tip: Our rooms were perfect! Lovely view and plenty of room.
1  Thank claire4992018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to the hotels Morroc experience , wooden hot tub , sauna plus drinks and cake after. Staff very helpful and a good experience worth trying over the long cold winter months .
You will need to book costs £25.00 p.p. at the high end but worth the money , comes with a glass of bubbly , Moroccan tea and fresh cake , robes , slippers provided.
Easy parking , no kids As far as I know , but ideal for Couples. Session can take ten , would advise to book when quite.

Room Tip: Rear to the moors
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple