We only had a weekend break here but from the minute we arrived at the Sands Resort Hotel and Spa we were made to feel very welcome.
The hotel is directly opposite the sea and our family suite had an amazing floor to ceiling window view of this. The rooms were large and tastefully decorated, with DVDs, PlayStation and board games (available free from reception). The facilities including kids clubs, outdoor/indoor pools, 2 play areas, bouncy castles (not in use when we were there as it was so windy, neither were the outdoor pools) and so much more. This meant we didn't even really leave the hotel much over the weekend. The food was plenty full and delicious, liked the family dining and the staff were all really friendly and helpful ... Yes to say we had a great weekend stay was an understatement! Many thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Atlantic ocean to the west and countryside to the east. The hotel offers a range of free sports facilities and children's clubs as well as a beauty spa, two pools and a gym. Most suites have separate sleeping areas for children and are in a contemporary design. A free baby listening service is also available.In 2016 Sands Resort Hotel & Spa was voted to be amongst the Best 10 Family Hotels in the UK ranking 5th in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia and LateRooms so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall