“Great Fun Day for all the family”
Review of Waterworld

Waterworld
Ranked #50 of 67 things to do in Newquay
Reviewed 5 March 2015

I had a great day at Waterworld. I was able to get an hour swim in the 25meter pool before joining my family in their fun pool.
I didnt use the gym but it looked good.
Staff were also really helpfull. Thanks :-)

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"slides"
in 68 reviews

Reviewed 22 February 2015

Whilst on holiday in Newquay we had 1 day of torrential rain so tried water world-specifically for the fun pool and flume. We arrived at 10am to a slow moving queue with only one cash desk so took half an hour to get in, only to find A4 bits of paper saying the flume was out of order. We said did this mean a reduction in entrance fee but was told no. Our 6 year old still wanted to go so we paid the ridiculous price if £18 thinking it might still be fun. Changing rooms-not enough cubicles and dirty. 'Fun pool' cold, packed so couldn't move about, full of floaters. Poolside dirty. 25m pool freezing. Spent an hour shivering in there but overall it was appalling and wouldn't touch it again with a barge pole. Extremely disappointed with the facilities to say it's in a popular tourist area.

4  Thank Sue L
Reviewed 19 February 2015 via mobile

Hugely disappointing! Toilets smelled of urine, floors disgusting and hadn't been cleaned for hours and faeces on the floor by the nappy bin. Only one flume open, pool crowded and cold. I could think of many things to do with £23 for an hour than this?!?!

3  Thank SPARKSK
Reviewed 19 February 2015

Visited Waterworld in Newquay 19/2/15. I have to say I was very disappointed. I had to wait to get in, one of the slides wasn't working and the water was cold. I also thought that it was expensive particularly as there was no reduction due to the broken slide.
The changing rooms were dirty and cold. I had to wait for a cubicle to get changed as there is no communal changing area. The hairdryer cost £1 per use...(which I think is excessive) and there was nowhere to hang my belongings.
I doubt very much if I will use the facilities at Waterworld, Newquay again.

2  Thank JoMD27
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 February 2015 via mobile

Having read some negative posts about this place, I have to admit I was sceptical. I am pleased to say that I thought it was a great place. It was clean and well equipped. The large flume was sadly out of order but there were plenty of interesting floats to play with and the boys loved the water canon.
All in all, great value and even managed a few lengths in the 'adult' pool to finish.
The changing rooms are a little draughty and showers are limited in numbers.
A great place for the money! Enjoy