SUP Cornwall - Private Adventures - CLOSED
Review Highlights
SUP Cornwall

we had our first SUP lesson with Lee and it was brilliant. so much fun and Lee is a really good... read more

Reviewed 28 September 2013
KL780
Hannover, Germany
Stand Up Paddle boarding Newquay

Had a great time SUP in Newquay, would recommend this to any one.Lee Norris is an excellent... read more

Reviewed 31 August 2013
James E
Scunthorpe

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Totally brilliant introduction to Paddleboarding…. we're hooked!! Our instructor Lee was professional, easygoing, patient and attentive to each of us. We took an early eve session in newquay harbour, where we were first greeted by the local seals before entering the bay. We had a wonderful paddle around the bay, checked out some of the coves and I even managed to surf some waves by the end of the session! We're already booked for a second session..can't wait!!

Date of experience: May 2013
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Great introduction lesson and very helpful and professional tutor, hope to use you again,
cheers Lee, Paul in Devon

Date of experience: April 2013
1  Thank pdjsimo
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We had a 'taster session' in the beautiful Newquay Harbour and absolutely loved it. Lee is a thorough, fun, supportive and patient instructor. I certainly plan to get back on the water soon!

Date of experience: August 2012
1  Thank BeckySampson
Reviewed 22 July 2012

We took a "couples" paddleboarding lesson with Lee - Amazing 2 hours. Will defnitely go back.

Date of experience: July 2012
Reviewed 15 April 2012

It was my first ever time paddleboarding so I booked two one-to-one lessons with Lee. He was a fantastic instructor - very calm and knowledgeable, and made the lesson loads of fun. We went out on Porth beach which had perfect conditions for learning, pretty calm waters to learn techniques and also some surf, which was so much fun! The weather wasn't great but it didn't dampen the mood, and the sea was a lot warmer than I was expecting.

Lee was very patient, despite my lack of upper body strength! And made sure I felt confident in the water. He made sure I understood the basics and taught the skills in an interesting and practical way. The paddleboarding was brilliant - a really fun way to spend the afternoon - and catching my first wave was amazing!

For the second lesson we went to Loe beach, in Feock, which is a peaceful harbour surrounded by beautiful landscapes. In the second lesson I was taught how to better navigate the board, and better paddling techniques. Again, Lee made the lesson lots of fun, and made me feel really confident. He is really easy going and makes you feel very comfortable whilst also encouraging you to progress and improve your style.

I highly recommend SUP Cornwall to anyone interested in learning paddleboarding and surfing skills, or anyone who just wants a fun afternoon trying something new and different. It was a fantastic experience!

Date of experience: April 2012