“Decent surf lesson but some communication problems”
Review of Adams Surf School

Adams Surf School
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Adams surf school in Newquay offers fun surf lessons for all the family from beginner surf lessons, all the way through to advanced surf lessons, video analysis and surf lessons with our Adams Surfboards sponsored pro riders! We tailor make all our Adams surf school lessons to each individual to make sure you enjoy your experience and catch the surfing bug!
Reviewed 27 December 2014

I had a surf lesson at this surf school. The surf lesson was fairly good and enjoyable but two issues I'd flag up - the car park they have by the hotel is tiny, so there may not be a space, and if there is it will be very difficult to get in to. Not a huge problem though, as there are pay car parks nearby. My problem with the school is that I accidentally left my towel and trunks in the changing rooms there. I called the school to ask if they had it and they said they'd check and call me back but didn't. I called again the next day and got told the same thing - still no call back. So in the end I had to drive to the school and go to the changing rooms, and they were there, but I thought it was rude that they didn't bother to call me back about it and pretty poor customer service to give a paying customer.

Reviewed 22 September 2014

Never surfed before in my life and within an hour Matt our surf instructor had me and my colleagues up and surfing withing an hour!! Couldn't of asked for anything more great experience and really friendly, strongly recommend to anyone looking to try out surfing!!

Reviewed 10 September 2014

6 lads who couldn't surf all riding waves in less than 2 hours! Friendly knowledgable and helpful staff! Recommended!

Reviewed 6 September 2014 via mobile

Love surfing with ADAM's!! My best friend and I had our first ever surf lessons with them last year and returned this year with more friends after they heard us raving on about it for months afterwards!

Dave can't do enough to make sure everyone is happy and we had such brilliant surf coaches for every lesson as well as small group sizes! They also hire out equipment cheaply and with lots of good advice on the best beaches to go to depending on conditions. Can't recommend them highly enough and we can't wait to go back for more!!